Mr. Clutch Minute Man Kirk Cousins

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

phantom
Backup

Re: Mr. Clutch Minute Man Kirk Cousins

Post by phantom »

phantom wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:37 pm
Rhodes Closed wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:12 pm

Say it louder for the people in back.
with zero supper bowl wins
as the joke i heard around town what's the difference between Kirk Counsin and Case Keenum.

$28 millon dollars
The Northern Goshawk "phantom of the forest"
phantom
Backup

Post by phantom »

phantom wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:40 pm

as the joke i heard around town what's the difference between Kirk Counsin and Case Keenum.

$28 millon dollars
Ziggy should sue Cousins for fraud
phantom
Backup

Post by phantom »

Stop living is denial Cousin supporters
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

phantom wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:43 pm
phantom wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:40 pm

$28 millon dollars
Why would Ziggy sue Cousins for fraud? He is the one that gave Cousins the contract
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

Frozen Rope wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:45 am
808vikingsfan wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:26 pm We've been through this before. Every year people start talking MVP when Cousins has a few good games. We all know how its going to end. Not buying for a second

For me, I'm having a difficult time cheering for this team. I never liked our starting QB even before the pandemic and I certainly can't stand him now. I appreciate Thielen and Cook but I'd rather have them off this team. I like Zimmer but personally, I'd rather have someone who's more connected with the team. I mean, can you picture Zimmer supporting Kirk like how McDermott supported J.Allen in the press conference? To be fair, can you picture any head coach supporting Cousins like that. I can't.

I wish I could be where most of you are. I wish I didn't think so poorly of Cousins character, and ability. Being a Vikings fan these past 3 years has been a struggle.
I appreciate your honesty. I know the vaccine is a big issue with you, but what don’t you like about Cousins the person. I’ve followed him his whole career, listened to him speak on several occasions and I know what he’s passionate about. If you don’t want to share, no worries.
Thanks. How he's treating SARSCoV-2 is pretty much it. I think that shows who he is as a person.
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014
phantom
Backup

Post by phantom »

RandyMoss84 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:15 pm

Why would Ziggy sue Cousins for fraud? He is the one that gave Cousins the contract
Because thats what you do when some defrauds you in Negoations, but if the fans who don't support Cousins could have a class action suit. I would take it because Cousins and his agent are not living up to the big mouths. Top free agent flop. Terribable deal.
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

phantom wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:59 pm

Because thats what you do when some defrauds you in Negoations, but if the fans who don't support Cousins could have a class action suit. I would take it because Cousins and his agent are not living up to the big mouths. Top free agent flop. Terribable deal.
I am sorry but that is the dumbest thing I ever heard in my life
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

The stadium sells out +. Many teams would like that. We are 2nd in the NFL with fill capacity %. Ziggy don't give a #### who's playing, he's a life long Giant fan, just make money and keep the value of the franchise increasing. He's a businessman first. If the stadium was 95% full say goodbye to the whole crew. Speilman on down. He might fire his brother also. Of course he does care about winning and he would like to see us win a Super Bowl. Bragging rights. It would help sell stuff. He has much more important things to worry about besides who starting at QB or who is being paid what. Many other opportunities out there to be had. That takes work. Be thankful that he lets his brother spend to the max CAP. He needs a good product to sell tickets. That's happening. Beyond that if you want fraud look at some others also. We could clear plenty of CAP in a snap of the finger. O'neil is not worth his new contract. 2nd highest paid. He will be tested now with Darrisaw out there.
phantom
Backup

Post by phantom »

RandyMoss84 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:02 pm
phantom wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:59 pm
I am sorry but that is the dumbest thing I ever heard in my life
Just trying to poke fun at his contract, but I did not know we were going to insult each other. Cousins supporters are just dumb to me.
Maybe not throw the ball when your 3 yards past the line of scrimmage. Such a veteran move. No pocket presents, mental errors. sign of a dumb quarterback.
phantom
Backup

Post by phantom »

CharVike wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:36 pm

The stadium sells out +. Many teams would like that. We are 2nd in the NFL with fill capacity %. Ziggy don't give a #### who's playing, he's a life long Giant fan, just make money and keep the value of the franchise increasing. He's a businessman first. If the stadium was 95% full say goodbye to the whole crew. Speilman on down. He might fire his brother also. Of course he does care about winning and he would like to see us win a Super Bowl. Bragging rights. It would help sell stuff. He has much more important things to worry about besides who starting at QB or who is being paid what. Many other opportunities out there to be had. That takes work. Be thankful that he lets his brother spend to the max CAP. He needs a good product to sell tickets. That's happening. Beyond that if you want fraud look at some others also. We could clear plenty of CAP in a snap of the finger. O'neil is not worth his new contract. 2nd highest paid. He will be tested now with Darrisaw out there.
I do not see to many Cousins Jersey in the stands, Maybe US Bank stadium has something to do with that attendance right now. Plus there is revenue sharing in the NFL. Even when teams win they ratings improve in there local markets. When struggle there ratings go down but they won't go out of business because of revenue sharing.
phantom
Backup

Post by phantom »

phantom wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:07 am
I do not see to many Cousins Jersey in the stands, Maybe US Bank stadium has something to do with that attendance right now. Plus there is revenue sharing in the NFL. Even when teams win they ratings improve in there local markets. When struggle there ratings go down but they won't go out of business because of revenue sharing.
Unlike pure capitalism when you don't make sales you go out of business.
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

phantom wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:07 am
You are correct with the revenue sharing I understand that. But a team still would like to sell as many tickets as possible. Our team can bring Case back. Will that make us a Super Bowl contender? The Cousins haters keep saying get rid of him he sucks but nobody has a better replacement. Now it's Mond. The guy sucks. Can't even win the backup spot. I watched him in pre season and he is a long way off from playing. Speilman blew it during the draft. We could have Jones. For a rookie he is performing the best of all them. We can bring back Teddy. He is a joke. He gives us zero chance. Not many want that. Perhaps you do. We are not a great team this year. People think it's one player. Look at this secondary we have. Who is our shut down corner? Washed up PP who can't run as he once did. Smith who is a fan favorite is not playing like the 25 YO Smith. The other safety is worthless. Nobody sees this. Does anyone even know who our starters are? The OL is a developing unit. Who is a better QB. Someone that can toss 30+ TDs. Football is the ultimate team sport. One player won't turn a POS into a champion. The Browns who beat us have a great QB. Is he that much better than Cousins? Maybe so. The guy goes through games where he can't do anything and they still win. The Ravens won last week and Jackson game was bad. I don't think Cousins ever had a game that bad. But they still won. There D gave up 7. See how that works. They also won when there FG kicker booted a 66 yarder on the joke Lions. It took that to beat that joke team. Our FG kicker is lucky to even make a chip shot. You need a complete team. We have some good young players and a punch of older guys who are not what they were. Every week will be a struggle. If we play well we can beat the good teams. We hammered Seattle. That's Cousins beating a HOF QB. I said it because no one else will. He also had help. Funny how that works. We should have beat the undefeated Cards in their house. That's playing good ball but no win. Our offense has sucked in the second half all season. We can't score. I should have saved the article were Zim said they are working on that problem. Him and the coaches looked at tendencies ect.... He gave the coaches things to look at. As I said Zim runs the offense not the duffess who is Cousins buddy. The QB will get the blame which is OK because he runs the show. In Zim's attack Cook is the main man. He is the centerpiece. Everything is built off that. When Cook plays and performs to his ability we are a very good offense. Cook is our Emmitt Smith. Cook hasn't played that much which has hurt us. He's a great dual threat RB.
Last edited by CharVike on Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhodes Closed
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Rhodes Closed »

Rhodes Closed wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:12 pm

Say it louder for the people in back.
Rhodes Closed
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Rhodes Closed »

Yeah just looking at his posts this guy posts nothing but pure ####. Onto the ignore list he goes.
psjordan
All Pro Elite Player

Post by psjordan »

Rhodes Closed wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:35 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: