Larry Allen Dead at 52

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Larry Allen Dead at 52

Post by VikingsVictorious »

Dallas Cowboy great Larry Allen dead at 52. One of the best to ever play the game.
Maelstrom88
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Larry Allen Dead at 52

Post by Maelstrom88 »

Wow. He was a stud. Maybe the best Guard ever.
mael·strom

a powerful whirlpool in the sea or a river.

a situation or state of confused movement or violent turmoil.
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Larry Allen’s daughter in shock after Cowboys legend dies on family vacation: ‘Nightmare’
By Social Links forAndrew Crane
Published June 4, 2024, 12:21 p.m. ET
Jayla Allen, the daughter of Cowboys Hall of Famer Larry Allen, was “in complete shock” after her father died unexpectedly Sunday while on a family trip in Mexico, she wrote in an Instagram post Monday.

Larry Allen was 52 years old, and the cause of death has yet to be revealed.

“I don’t know how to write this message and what to say,” Jayla Allen wrote on Instagram, while sharing various photos with her father — including one seemingly from a Cowboys game and one with his gold Hall of Fame jacket — from different stages of her life. “I am in complete shock. I feel like this is a nightmare and I can’t wait up. Every night I would pray to keep you safe. This doesn’t feel real dad. I am heart broken and don’t know where to go from this.”
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Maelstrom88 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:35 pm Wow. He was a stud. Maybe the best Guard ever.
He played for the despised Dallas Cowboys and I'm in tears over his passing so young.