Griffen in Trouble?

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate

Griffen in Trouble?

Post by vikeinmontana »

This doesn't seem great. Hope all ends well.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/327 ... ing-weapon
i'm ready for a beer.
StpViking
Starter

Re: Griffen in Trouble?

Post by StpViking »

Scary situation. I think in the Video Griff said Dalvin Cook help him get that gun he was holding. Not sure what Cook was thinking with Griff's history of mental breakdowns.

Anyway, I am glad no one got hurt. Griff needs all the help he can get at this point.
White 8DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee! Waz Up!
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Dang.

I’m hoping for the best, but it looks like the demons may be back.

We all remember what happened the last time Everson lost his mind. The Vikings got waxed by a winless Buffalo team. If there’s a silver lining, it’s that this incident is happening on Wednesday instead of a few hours before the game.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Maelstrom88
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Maelstrom88 »

mael·strom

a powerful whirlpool in the sea or a river.

a situation or state of confused movement or violent turmoil.
Rhodes Closed
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Rhodes Closed »

StpViking wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:23 pm Scary situation. I think in the Video Griff said Dalvin Cook help him get that gun he was holding. Not sure what Cook was thinking with Griff's history of mental breakdowns.

Anyway, I am glad no one got hurt. Griff needs all the help he can get at this point.
Cook has already denied helping Griffen get a gun.
ERIK the PURPLE
Franchise Player

Post by ERIK the PURPLE »

Obviously doesn’t sound good. When I first heard the news I’m ashamed to say I only considered the effects of this on our team going forward. It seems we can never have nice things. He’s definitely done for the year and probably forever with the NFL. We had just beaten the Packers and got to .500 and then this. 🙄
I guess when we gather with family tomorrow we should hug our loved ones and be grateful for all of our blessings. And say a prayer for those people in need - physically as well as mentally.
vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by vikeinmontana »

ERIK the PURPLE wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:03 pm Obviously doesn’t sound good. When I first heard the news I’m ashamed to say I only considered the effects of this on our team going forward. It seems we can never have nice things. He’s definitely done for the year and probably forever with the NFL. We had just beaten the Packers and got to .500 and then this. 🙄
I guess when we gather with family tomorrow we should hug our loved ones and be grateful for all of our blessings. And say a prayer for those people in need - physically as well as mentally.
Appreciate this post. We tend to get so caught up in the sports aspect we forget these guys are real people dealing with real issues just like you and I.

It’s the same reason I cringe when I hear people talk so badly about athletes, saying their worthless etc. They’re just people who happen to have a job we’d all love and make a lot of money doing it. But still people.

I wish Everson all the best and hope he can finally get the help he needs. Couldn’t possibly care less if he plays for the Vikes or any team for that matter. Just needs to get right.
i'm ready for a beer.