NFL Preseason Canceled

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Cliff
Site Admin

NFL Preseason Canceled

Post by Cliff »

I actually wouldn't have a problem if they canceled preseason forever so I'm not too bummed about it. I think it's a sign of things to come though. I can't imagine that in the span of a month this will be cleared up enough for players to be in each other's faces and literally on top of each other. If some teams can't even get on the field for baseball I can't see football as even remotely ready.
PacificNorseWest
Career Elite Player

Re: NFL Preseason Canceled

Post by PacificNorseWest »

I'm interested to see the lasting ramifications on all sports, really. Universal DH in baseball almost a certainty now, as it seemed headed that way anyway...limited/no preseason games in NFL. I had always felt it was valuable for teams to where fans just don't quite grasp, but given the evolution of the sport and new approaches, I think it will happen and mostly be good. I'm sure there will be teams having simulated games over the course of training camp, much like they already do, but more game-like.