Suh Fined 100,000

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Thaumaturgist
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Suh Fined 100,000

Post by Thaumaturgist »

Suh Fined 100,000 for illegal block.

USA Today
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Re: Suh Fined 100,000

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

And yet the hit on Kwill was legal. And cost him at least a game, if not more. Suh is such trash though. Should take his dirty a@@ to civil court.
SLCVikefan
Rookie

Post by SLCVikefan »

He really should have been sat for a game. Such bs.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

PurpleKoolaid wrote:And yet the hit on Kwill was legal. And cost him at least a game, if not more. Suh is such trash though. Should take his dirty a@@ to civil court.
Kwill plays defense, they don't care about protecting them. :lol:

Honestly someone needs to put a helmet through the guys knee one of these days before he ends someone elses career....
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

His next fine should be that he has to take 3 illegal hits by 3 Pro Bowler linemen at random mid-game. A free cheap shot on the rat bastard.

No flag thrown, either. Fear of punishment is its own punishment. Just randomly, week 8, somebody demolishes him.
Just Me
Hall of Famer

Post by Just Me »

Hunter Morrow wrote:His next fine should be that he has to take 3 illegal hits by 3 Pro Bowler linemen at random mid-game. A free cheap shot on the rat bastard.

No flag thrown, either. Fear of punishment is its own punishment. Just randomly, week 8, somebody demolishes him.
That would be Suh-weet revenge! :wink:
I've told people a million times not to exaggerate!
tnvikesfan
Starter

Post by tnvikesfan »

What will it take before teams start 'taking out the trash' that the officials refuse to do? Hmmm, I used 'officials' and 'refuse' in the same sentence, interesting when you consider the other definition. I am in no way advocating intentionally hurting someone with a cheap shot. I am only saying that teams need to start defending their own since the refs won't and the league is just interested in getting $$$ in fines.

I think there are 2 options with players like Suh. Those in positions of authority, coaches and league officials, cut or ban players like him - repeat offenders - permanently. Or, offensive guards/tackles/centers in this specific case should go ahead and take a fine (maybe a suspension) and when a player like that is engaged with a blocker, break his knee in about 3 pieces. End his career like he tries to do to others.
~Ginny~

A woman is only vulnerable while her nails are wet. Even then, she can pull the trigger if she needs to.
Iron Lion
Backup

Post by Iron Lion »

I don't understand... you guys of all people hating on Suh for being dirty. And then you love Jared Allen, the guy who punches dudes in the balls.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Iron Lion wrote:I don't understand... you guys of all people hating on Suh for being dirty. And then you love Jared Allen, the guy who punches dudes in the balls.
He does? Regardless, that's not going to potentially end someone's season--or possibly even career.
Iron Lion
Backup

Post by Iron Lion »

How do you not know about that incident???

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... he-wiener/

Yeah you're right, it won't end a career. However I'm also right in saying that the only situation in which this behavior is acceptable is if you are truly in fear for your own safety.

I'm not defending Suh. I've gone down that road, saying he wasn't dirty, then he stomps on the Packer guy on national television. That's when I stopped. But I also don't go around crying about other teams' players being dirty. I only point them out as dirty when they go calling out Suh.

Rams fans can't defend Finnegan. Steelers/Bengals fans can't defend Harrison. Pats fans can't defend Wilfork and Packers/Raiders fans can't defend Woodson. You can't defend JA.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

Iron Lion wrote:I don't understand... you guys of all people hating on Suh for being dirty. And then you love Jared Allen, the guy who punches dudes in the balls.
You have Suh on film kicking a guy in the balls. Stomping on guys. Taking out guys knees.

Allen has been dirty in the past now and then, but not this bad, and I don't remember seeing any punching in the balls...(unlike suh with a clear intentional kick to the groin)

If you don't like it, do the same, otherwise the NFL isn't doing ####...
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Iron Lion wrote:How do you not know about that incident???

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... he-wiener/

Yeah you're right, it won't end a career. However I'm also right in saying that the only situation in which this behavior is acceptable is if you are truly in fear for your own safety.

I'm not defending Suh. I've gone down that road, saying he wasn't dirty, then he stomps on the Packer guy on national television. That's when I stopped. But I also don't go around crying about other teams' players being dirty. I only point them out as dirty when they go calling out Suh.

Rams fans can't defend Finnegan. Steelers/Bengals fans can't defend Harrison. Pats fans can't defend Wilfork and Packers/Raiders fans can't defend Woodson. You can't defend JA.
:lol: Oh. That. I guess I don't remember because I don't think of Allen as a dirty player, and definitely not a repeat offender. And this is more funny than "dirty".
“Ray is obviously a former teammate and friend of mine. I told him before the snap that he’s known for blowing up the long snapper on the field goal,” Allen said.”

“So I told him: ‘You run me over here, I’m going to punch you square in your wiener, dude.’”
Some serious malicious intent there. Wow.
Last edited by Funkytown on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iron Lion
Backup

Post by Iron Lion »

Just read the article Demi

All this "I don't remember" crap from you guys lol come on it wasn't 50 years ago
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Quite frankly, comparing a joke (more or less) between friends like this to what Suh does is almost laughable. Wait...you're serious? :shock: "Yo dude. You do that, and I'm going to punch you in your wiener. heehee" :lol: Allen is just a funny guy; he's not some jerk out there trying to seriously hurt people all of the time and take them out of games. Anyways, you got a funny incident here, got any videos of Allen being a really dirty player? Got him losing his cool and stomping on people and whatnot? Dude, at least Allen can man up and admit what he did. Suh: "Oh. It was an accident. I didn't mean to stomp on that guy. My foot slipped...a few times." lol.
Iron Lion
Backup

Post by Iron Lion »

I didn't know former teammate = automatically best friends forever

You interpret it as a joke. I interpret it as "Yo dude, we been teammates so I know how you play, you pull that crap on me and I'm gonna defend myself like a potential rape victim"