GI Bug Going On Around There?

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

Vikefantam
All Pro Elite Player

GI Bug Going On Around There?

Post by Vikefantam »

I do medical transcription for a lot of hospitals out of Chicago and there seems to be a lot of people being admitted with nausea and vomiting. Now I seem to be getting something. I've had the nausea without the (thankfully) reversal of fortune for 4-5 days. I finally had my doctor call in something today because I've barely eaten in days and am getting pretty weak.

Hope everyone here is healthy.
Tammy
DeeEss57
All Pro Elite Player

Re: GI Bug Going On Around There?

Post by DeeEss57 »

Vikefantam wrote:I do medical transcription for a lot of hospitals out of Chicago and there seems to be a lot of people being admitted with nausea and vomiting. Now I seem to be getting something. I've had the nausea without the (thankfully) reversal of fortune for 4-5 days. I finally had my doctor call in something today because I've barely eaten in days and am getting pretty weak.

Get well soon, Tammy!

Dawn
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

Vikefantam wrote:I do medical transcription for a lot of hospitals out of Chicago and there seems to be a lot of people being admitted with nausea and vomiting. Now I seem to be getting something. I've had the nausea without the (thankfully) reversal of fortune for 4-5 days. I finally had my doctor call in something today because I've barely eaten in days and am getting pretty weak.

It's been a regular projectile fest around this area. Hope you get better Tammy.
Mike

vikingman
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by vikingman »

I had the same thing. One hour I was feeling fine and the next hour it was over. Took about 4 days to get over it and I also barely ate anything. Hope you get feeling better soon.
Vikefantam
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Vikefantam »

Thanks, everyone. I'm just concerned about an ulcer because of all the burning. Have to go see the doc next week. :roll:
Tammy
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

viral gastroenteritis? I was quarantined for two days with that, puking and crapping myself insane for 4 days straight. I went to a Chinese restaurant and thought that I had some bad oysters, mussels, and crayfish off the buffet because I projectile vomited like I was a puke artillery piece.
About the sickest I've ever been in my life.