Out

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Tark
Starter

Out

Post by Tark »

Gacrapolo is out due to his usual boneheaded play and Patrick Gohomes is out as well. Love it. Who are we rooting for, Rams?
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Re: Out

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Tark wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:44 pm Gacrapolo is out due to his usual boneheaded play and Patrick Gohomes is out as well. Love it. Who are we rooting for, Rams?
Never. Not this guy. Best team money can buy. I hate teams like that. Plus the whole celebrity, 40-gazillion stadium, showtime vibe around this team sickens me.

I love the Bengals — and I NEVER say that about ant team besides the Vikings. Joe Burrow is phenomenal. So cool, so confident, yet so humble. Plus they’re proof that a team that builds through the draft and supplements through free agency can go a long way in a short time. The Bengals were 2-14 and 4-12 the two previous seasons. Now they’re in the Bowl. Love that!

But I won’t adopt their “who dey” chant. Idiotic.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Tark
Starter

Post by Tark »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:25 am
Tark wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:44 pm Gacrapolo is out due to his usual boneheaded play and Patrick Gohomes is out as well. Love it. Who are we rooting for, Rams?
Never. Not this guy. Best team money can buy. I hate teams like that. Plus the whole celebrity, 40-gazillion stadium, showtime vibe around this team sickens me.

I love the Bengals — and I NEVER say that about ant team besides the Vikings. Joe Burrow is phenomenal. So cool, so confident, yet so humble. Plus they’re proof that a team that builds through the draft and supplements through free agency can go a long way in a short time. The Bengals were 2-14 and 4-12 the two previous seasons. Now they’re in the Bowl. Love that!

I hear ya brother. I'd just like to see Stafford win one since he's been on a losing team for so long.
Tark
Starter

Post by Tark »

Tark wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:45 pm

I hear ya brother. I'd just like to see Stafford win one since he's been on a losing team for so long.
It warms my heart to see Gohomes and especially Kelce sitting on the couch watching the SB.
Tark
Starter

Post by Tark »

Worse choke job since our 1998 championship game ?
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Tark wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:40 pm
Tark wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:45 pm

It warms my heart to see Gohomes and especially Kelce sitting on the couch watching the SB.
I don’t mind Mahomes. Well, not that much. Except when he does State Farm commercials with Erin.

But Kelce … every time I see that disrespecting SOB dance or smirk taunt or yell stupid sh*t, I want Greg Williams to come out with another BountyGate. I LOVED seeing that POS lose.

All we hear is how great the Chiefs are. Guess what? They’re home in Loserville just like the Vikings.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Chi-Town Vike
Starter

Post by Chi-Town Vike »

"who dey" chant? not familiar with that one. Tryin to rip off the" Who dats" of 87/88 Jim Mora's Saints that found out who that was in the Playoffs? Vikings 44-10 lol Dat who !
Skol