Cardinals @ Vikings post game

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

VikingsFan84
Transition Player

Cardinals @ Vikings post game

Post by VikingsFan84 »

Another ugly win but Vikings are 6-1! With the Bears and Lions losing and hopefully Packers will lose tonight too, Vikings should win the division barring a major collapse
JJBreaksRecords
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Cardinals @ Vikings post game

Post by JJBreaksRecords »

I'm afraid when we run out of lucky, we wont even make the playoffs. Z had once heck of a game though, just what we needed today. Great job getting him KAM.
Last edited by JJBreaksRecords on Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halfgiz
Career Elite Player

Post by halfgiz »

Another game we should have won by 3 TD’s...Lucky Win!
But a win is a win. :govikes:

Status was almost even.
Total yards
Cards 375
Vikes. 379
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

halfgiz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:44 pm Another game we should have won by 3 TD’s...Lucky Win!

Status was almost even.
Total yards
Cards 375
Vikes. 379
Are points scored a stat? With this junk 3-4 we will never blow teams out. I thought the Cards were a playoff team? Don't they have a 46 million per year great QB? It's not easy blowing that out.
JJBreaksRecords
Pro Bowl Elite Player

CharVike wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:49 pm
halfgiz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:44 pm Another game we should have won by 3 TD’s...Lucky Win!

Status was almost even.
Total yards
Cards 375
Vikes. 379
Are points scored a stat? With this junk 3-4 we will never blow teams out. I thought the Cards were a playoff team? Don't they have a 46 million per year great QB? It's not easy blowing that out.
Murray gave us a few free INTs. Not that hard to beat him.
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

Got the win and covered the point spread. Capt Kirk had a 17 yard TD run. All the haters claim the stiff can't move. I know just luck he walked in. The play I hated was letting that guy Moore break tackles and march into the end zone. Hit that dude. There's always good and bad even in a win.
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:51 pm
CharVike wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:49 pm
Murray gave us a few free INTs. Not that hard to beat him.
That's the 46 million dollar man. I've seen it before and thought he would do it today again. He did beat us last year thanks to Peg's missed chip shot FG.
JJBreaksRecords
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Joseph is looking like the same kinda crap kicker the Vikings usually have.
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:29 pm Joseph is looking like the same kinda crap kicker the Vikings usually have.
Another missed extra point and I think he hit a defensive player in the helmet with his FG attempt. Missing that extra point is unacceptable.
This is what he has done so far.
After missing only five field goals and four extra points all of last season, Joseph has already missed five field goals and three extra points this season – and he was bad in Minnesota's win the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday. Brad Rempel-USA TODAY Sports
Peg needs to be cut. A team can't go on with this stiff.
VikingsFan84
Transition Player

Post by VikingsFan84 »

CharVike wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:44 pm
JJBreaksRecords wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:29 pm Joseph is looking like the same kinda crap kicker the Vikings usually have.
Another missed extra point and I think he hit a defensive player in the helmet with his FG attempt. Missing that extra point is unacceptable.
After missing only five field goals and four extra points all of last season, Joseph has already missed five field goals and three extra points this season – and he was bad in Minnesota's win the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday. Brad Rempel-USA TODAY Sports
Joseph should have been let go last year and Vikings are paying the price for it, Joseph needs to be cut after the season and draft or find a reliable kicker to replace Joseph
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by VikingsVictorious »

VikingsFan84 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:29 pm Another ugly win but Vikings are 6-1! With the Bears and Lions losing and hopefully Packers will lose tonight too, Vikings should win the division barring a major collapse
What was ugly about it? I thought it was beautiful.
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by VikingsVictorious »

Status was almost even.
Total yards
Cards 375
Vikes. 379
No luck involved. We played better they did. :govikes:
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

VikingsFan84 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:56 pm
CharVike wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:44 pm
Joseph should have been let go last year and Vikings are paying the price for it, Joseph needs to be cut after the season and draft or find a reliable kicker to replace Joseph
It will be hard for him to recover from this. Hope they don't trust him for a game winner. Once he blew the chip shot for the win against the Cards last year he should have been cut. Zim was in love at that point and couldn't cut anybody except Kirk but his salary was guaranteed so that was off the table. Plus as usual we had nothing in the hole.
JJBreaksRecords
Pro Bowl Elite Player

VikingsVictorious wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:00 pm

Status was almost even.
Total yards
Cards 375
Vikes. 379
No luck involved. We played better they did. :govikes:
No, we got lucky. The Ints and fumbles would not have bounced our way. Still, is hella nice to be sitting at 6-1. I dont trust the Packers not to go on a terror in Nov and Dec.

Plus, I think Murray is overrated, he isnt worth that cap sucking 46 million.
JJBreaksRecords
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Off topic, but McCaffery was worth every single pic for the 49ers. They might be SB bound with that move.