2022 Ticket guidance

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Barry
All Pro Elite Player

2022 Ticket guidance

Post by Barry »

I know there is a Tickets sub section, but it doesn't look to get much traffic this time of year. If this needs to be moved, so be it.

My son is looking to purchase us tickets to a game in Minnesota this year, most likely the Indy game in December. When do single game tickets usually become available? Any suggestions on the preferred route/site to purchase tickets?

Any input would be appreciated.
Fan of:
Hanahan Hawks
South Carolina Gamecocks
Minnesota Vikings
Charleston Battery
FC Bayern München
USMNT & Die Nationalmannschaft
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Re: 2022 Ticket guidance

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Barry wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:41 pm I know there is a Tickets sub section, but it doesn't look to get much traffic this time of year. If this needs to be moved, so be it.

My son is looking to purchase us tickets to a game in Minnesota this year, most likely the Indy game in December. When do single game tickets usually become available? Any suggestions on the preferred route/site to purchase tickets?

Any input would be appreciated.
A reputable secondary ticket agent such as Ticketmaster or Stub Hub is probably going to be your best bet. I’ve been looking into tickets for myself, and there are plenty of tickets available at both sites.

I would steer clear of ticket resellers with sketchy track records. My personal experience says to stay as far away from Vivid Seats as possible. My wife and I bought tickets from Vivid Seats to a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorado that was to be held in the summer of 2020. They refused to refund our money because they claimed the venue never actually postponed the concert, even though COVID made it obvious there would never be a show. We’re out more than $400. After doing some investigating, I found out they have a long history of screwing customers, including hundreds of claims that year.

Ticketmaster and Stub Hub have good reputations. You’ll pay more than face value, but they’re solid and send the tickets immediately to your phone.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.