Rest in peace Jeffrey Gladney

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

VikingsFan84
Transition Player

Rest in peace Jeffrey Gladney

Post by VikingsFan84 »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/je ... d27307ec15

That is too young to go, he will always be a Viking, rest in peace
makila
Franchise Player

Re: Rest in peace Jeffrey Gladney

Post by makila »

Woah. Doesnt seem like any details yet. Too young. Rip.
VikingsFan84
Transition Player

Post by VikingsFan84 »

makila wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 1:14 pm Woah. Doesnt seem like any details yet. Too young. Rip.
I saw that he passed away in a car accident in Dallas, there is a rumor that Jeffrey was speeding and clipped another car from behind and lost control, if that is true then that is just sad
Last edited by VikingsFan84 on Mon May 30, 2022 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by VikingsVictorious »

Reag
@jalenreagor
Lost my Brother, my best friend, my right hand man… ain’t too much more I can take man damn!

R.I.P Jeff Gladney, brother watch over me please.
10:31 AM · May 30, 2022·Twitter for iPhone
Angels Wings
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Angels Wings »

Sorry to hear this :(

Condolences go out to his family and friends
For those with wings, fly to your dreams
allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Post by allday1991 »

RIP to young…..
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Jeff Gladney dies at 25: Former NFL first-round pick involved in fatal car accident on Memorial Day
Gladney had signed with the Cardinals this offseason after starting his career with the Vikings
Patrik Walker

By Patrik Walker & Shanna McCarriston
Arizona Cardinals cornerback Jeff Gladney, a former first-round pick of the Minnesota Vikings, died Monday at the age of 25 -- confirmed by his agent, Brian Overstreet, to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram -- following a car accident in Dallas.

The Cardinals released the following statement about Gladney's death: "We are devastated to learn of Jeff Gladney's passing. Our hearts go out to his family, friends and all who are mourning this tremendous loss."

Details of the incident have not yet been revealed.

Gladney entered the NFL in 2020 after mounting a stellar run at TCU, leaving the Horned Frogs with first-team All-Big 12 honors in 2019 after earning second-team All-Big 12 honors the year prior. A native of New Boston, Texas, a town not far northeast of Dallas, Gladney was one of the most coveted talents at his position heading into the draft, and spent his first season with the Vikings before signing with the Arizona Cardinals this past March, as a part of their free agency haul.

The news of his passing has created an outpouring of grief from those who knew him best, including Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Jalen Reagor, who played alongside Gladney at TCU.

"Lost my Brother, my best friend, my right hand man," said Reagor, via Twitter. "Ain't too much more I can take man, damn! R.I.P Jeff Gladney. Brother watch over me please."

This is a developing story.
VikingsFan84
Transition Player

Post by VikingsFan84 »

Former Vikings Tarvaris Jackson and Jeffrey Gladney lives have been lost due to speeding in an car accident which is tragic
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Poor Jeff Gladney. I really hated how the Vikings treated him and am so disappointed to hear this news of his passing.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

VikingsFan84 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 3:11 pm Former Vikings Tarvaris Jackson and Jeffrey Gladney lives have been lost due to speeding in an car accident which is tragic
There's graphic video of the accident where Gladney died. I thought about watching it and then said to myself why? What good will come of it. So I'm not watching.