Getting more and more national attention....

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Getting more and more national attention....

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

https://sports.yahoo.com/former-longtim ... 59711.html

So the urinal I made for Vikings QB Tommy Kramer just made yahoo sports, USA Today and Bleacher Report today!! The last one I made him was a standard urinal you see in any men's bathroom but it had some hidden waterways throughout it that caused some complications as time went on. So I made him a new one but had to find one that had zero hidden waterways throughout it. So I found the new and improved urinal.... a beer keg urinal. I got it all painted, decaled and epoxied and sent it out to them. He just posted it yesterday
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Getting more and more national attention....

Post by VikingsVictorious »

Keep up the great work. :bowdown: :govikes:
makila
Franchise Player

Post by makila »

That is awesome man!! Really cool he is sharing it as well!! : )
Kudos sir.
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

I really love TK being so open about sharing his hatred of the Pukers. No PCness about the Rodgers injury.
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Bowhunting Viking »

Dude that one is awesome too!!! I remember texting back n forth with you when you delivered the 1st one and how excited you were. Still bummed ot didn't work out for u to swing by my place for a visit on your way back.
We are thinking of building a new home soon, and when I do I serious want to get with you about making one for my future nee mancave. Would live to have a pic if Rodgers , Sean Peyton and Greg Williams face in it so I could piss all over them whenever I want!!
Keep up the great work man.
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Bowhunting Viking wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:55 pm Dude that one is awesome too!!! I remember texting back n forth with you when you delivered the 1st one and how excited you were. Still bummed ot didn't work out for u to swing by my place for a visit on your way back.
We are thinking of building a new home soon, and when I do I serious want to get with you about making one for my future nee mancave. Would live to have a pic if Rodgers , Sean Peyton and Greg Williams face in it so I could piss all over them whenever I want!!
Keep up the great work man.
Haha for sure brother! Just let me know!
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
VikingsFan84
Transition Player

Post by VikingsFan84 »

That is old news, I saw Kramer posted a picture years ago
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

VikingsFan84 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:25 pm That is old news, I saw Kramer posted a picture years ago
This is a new urinal. Getting posted again.
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 11:19 am https://sports.yahoo.com/former-longtim ... 59711.html

So the urinal I made for Vikings QB Tommy Kramer just made yahoo sports, USA Today and Bleacher Report today!! The last one I made him was a standard urinal you see in any men's bathroom but it had some hidden waterways throughout it that caused some complications as time went on. So I made him a new one but had to find one that had zero hidden waterways throughout it. So I found the new and improved urinal.... a beer keg urinal. I got it all painted, decaled and epoxied and sent it out to them. He just posted it yesterday
I saw his post of it on Twitter. I didn't know you had done that one, too.

Great job, man!
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

VikingsFan84 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:25 pm That is old news, I saw Kramer posted a picture years ago
It was last year and yeah I said in the original post that I had to make him a new one. The standard urinal I used the first time had too many hidden waterways within the core of it that I couldnt access so it didnt last. That is why I made this one using a beer keg. There is no hidden waterways in this one so it should last forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Bowhunting Viking »

PHP I just was checking something on my phone and the the Yahoo Sports story about your urinal is up.
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!
VikingsFan84
Transition Player

Post by VikingsFan84 »

I am laughing that he has a picture above of Barr breaking Rodgers’ collarbone
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

VikingsFan84 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:50 am I am laughing that he has a picture above of Barr breaking Rodgers’ collarbone
lol yeah and Packers fans lost their mind over it on Twitter
-Chazz Palminteri
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

VikingsFan84 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:50 am I am laughing that he has a picture above of Barr breaking Rodgers’ collarbone
......but that's not PC to laugh about......
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :point: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :point: :govikes: :beerock: :banana: :appl: :popcorn:
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:55 am
lol yeah and Packers fans lost their mind over it on Twitter
He recovered. No big deal.