Packers week

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Packers week

Post by VikingsVictorious »

CharVike wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:03 pm Jefferson should have scored. That type of play is really mind numbing and pisses me off. That's not winning football in my book. Celebrate after you score. Make the catch and head for the house full speed. Raising your arm takes away speed. Cousins is a loser but that's a loser also. Yes Cook banged it in. A team will never win with guys not taking it seriously.
You're joking right???
I do agree never, ever, ever celebrate before you're either tackled or in the end zone.
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

VikingsVictorious wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:30 pm
CharVike wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:03 pm Jefferson should have scored. That type of play is really mind numbing and pisses me off. That's not winning football in my book. Celebrate after you score. Make the catch and head for the house full speed. Raising your arm takes away speed. Cousins is a loser but that's a loser also. Yes Cook banged it in. A team will never win with guys not taking it seriously.
You're joking right???
I do agree never, ever, ever celebrate before you're either tackled or in the end zone.
I've never heard anyone say Cousins is a winner. He was 7-9 last year. See what today brings. But Jefferson was the point. Get the points when then are there. Then do whatever you want. Big games are hard to win never take anything as a given. That's just my gripe. I hate seeing that.
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by VikingsVictorious »

CharVike wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:13 pm
VikingsVictorious wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:30 pm
You're joking right???
I've never heard anyone say Cousins is a winner. He was 7-9 last year. See what today brings. But Jefferson was the point. Get the points when then are there. Then do whatever you want. Big games are hard to win never take anything as a given. That's just my gripe. I hate seeing that.
Getting 7 wins with that team last year was nearly miraculous. Cousins is a big time winner.