Packers week

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Packers week

Post by RandyMoss84 »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:17 pm
RandyMoss84 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:00 am

I want Vikings to defeat Packers at full strength
I couldn’t care less who plays for them. Beating the Packers brings me great joy. Who plays quarterback for them is of absolutely no concern to me. Do you think Packer fans care that we’ve lost Danielle Hunter for the year? Or that Anthony Barr might not play? Or that Michael Pierce is on IR?

Just beat them. Beat them by 40.

And if the lying sack of sh!t Erin Rodgers does play, then send him out of Minneapolis with his tail between his legs and the rumor mill about his imminent departure spinning like a top.
I want Rodgers to sign with Minnesota to see your reaction :lol:
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

RandyMoss84 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:50 am
J. Kapp 11 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:17 pm
I couldn’t care less who plays for them. Beating the Packers brings me great joy. Who plays quarterback for them is of absolutely no concern to me. Do you think Packer fans care that we’ve lost Danielle Hunter for the year? Or that Anthony Barr might not play? Or that Michael Pierce is on IR?

Just beat them. Beat them by 40.

And if the lying sack of sh!t Erin Rodgers does play, then send him out of Minneapolis with his tail between his legs and the rumor mill about his imminent departure spinning like a top.
I’ve already written about this, but you’re right … my reaction would be nuclear.

Favre didn’t bother me. Not sure why. Probably his personality. He was a lot more of a regular guy, and while he celebrated on the field when he beat the Vikings, he didn’t disrespect them.

Aaron Rodgers is a troll. He’s a privileged pretty boy who regularly disrespects not only the Vikings, but every team he plays, his own family, and his own organization. I’ll never forget the time after beating the Vikings in the Metrodome when he started his postgame press conference by taking a giant swig from a can of Grape Crush. I don’t want someone like that leading our team.

Add in trolling his own team this past offseason, along with his lies, and you’ve got a first-class loser of a human being. I’d rather see the Vikings go 0-17 with Sean Mannion at quarterback than watch this a$$wipe take a single snap in purple.

The good news is that it’s incredibly unlikely it’ll ever happen. Rodgers hates the Vikings.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Rhodes Closed
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Rhodes Closed »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:26 am
RandyMoss84 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:50 am

I’ve already written about this, but you’re right … my reaction would be nuclear.

Favre didn’t bother me. Not sure why. Probably his personality. He was a lot more of a regular guy, and while he celebrated on the field when he beat the Vikings, he didn’t disrespect them.

Aaron Rodgers is a troll. He’s a privileged pretty boy who regularly disrespects not only the Vikings, but every team he plays, his own family, and his own organization. I’ll never forget the time after beating the Vikings in the Metrodome when he started his postgame press conference by taking a giant swig from a can of Grape Crush. I don’t want someone like that leading our team.

Add in trolling his own team this past offseason, along with his lies, and you’ve got a first-class loser of a human being. I’d rather see the Vikings go 0-17 with Sean Mannion at quarterback than watch this a$$wipe take a single snap in purple.

The good news is that it’s incredibly unlikely it’ll ever happen. Rodgers hates the Vikings.
Probably because it's always the Vikings that constantly expose that he's kind of a terrible human being overall.
StumpHunter
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by StumpHunter »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:26 am
Yeah, but I think he hates the Packers more and what better way to stick it to them than joining the team in the division that is a QB away from competing to win it all?

I am with you though, and don't want him in purple.
StumpHunter
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by StumpHunter »

Cousins is currently 0-12 against teams with a top 10 passer rated defense as a Viking.

He is 3-16 against teams with a winning record (not including this year).

Packers have the best record in the NFL and are #3 in passer rating against on defense.

Sure doesn't look good for the purple.
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Holy crap, just saw an absolutely STUNNING set of stats on TV.

Kirk Cousins, career numbers against Green Bay.

Passing YPG — 273.3
TD-INT — 15-5
Passer rating — 107.5
W-L — 3-3-1

I had no idea.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

StumpHunter wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:39 am Cousins is currently 0-12 against teams with a top 10 passer rated defense as a Viking.

He is 3-16 against teams with a winning record (not including this year).

Packers have the best record in the NFL and are #3 in passer rating against on defense.

Sure doesn't look good for the purple.
We all know he needs to go and preferably now. Don't eliminate the rest of the bodies either. They contributed to the loses also. Yes the Packers shouldn't have any problems with us. They will take over the LOS. End of story. Our OL will get destroyed. They didn't play that great against the Chargers as Cook's 3.9 YPC showed. Plus the amount of holding calls this year is 23 which is the highest. The average is 12. I don't see that changing in a weeks time. Maybe next year.
copperT2
Waterboy

Post by copperT2 »

their PF and PA numbers dont match up with their record so have a few loses coming i think

their D was flaky last season so still think there are weaknesses there
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:10 pm Holy crap, just saw an absolutely STUNNING set of stats on TV.

Kirk Cousins, career numbers against Green Bay.

Passing YPG — 273.3
TD-INT — 15-5
Passer rating — 107.5
W-L — 3-3-1

I had no idea.
All stats again I guess. Based on that you would think he would be above 500. Maybe it was all garbage time stuff.
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

copperT2 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:46 pm their PF and PA numbers dont match up with their record so have a few loses coming i think

their D was flaky last season so still think there are weaknesses there
They just posted a shut out. That's not easy against against any QB but this was Wilson. Mahomes sucked also 13 points. That's two good back to back efforts.
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Packers have a lot of guys out, doubtful or questionable.

LT David Bakhtiari — OUT
RB Aaron Jones — OUT
WR Malik Taylor — OUT
WR Allen Lazard — Doubtful
LB Rashan Gary — Questionable
DL Kingsley Keke — Questionable

These are in addition to Za’Darius Smith and Jaire Alexander being on IR.

Vikings list Brashaud Breeland as questionable and Wyatt Davis as OUT. That means Barr, Peterson and Smith are back.

Obviously the Pack have been playing great defense lately in spite of the injuries, and Rodgers is Rodgers. But if we’re ever going to upset them, this would be the week to do it.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Rhodes Closed
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Rhodes Closed »

Let's make the Packers go from Green and Gold to Black and Blue.
Purple Domination
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Purple Domination »

Surprised we are only 1 point dogs.
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

Vikings lose against Packers and Zimmer gets fired or Vikings win against Packers and keep Zimmer? Pick your poison
Thaumaturgist
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Thaumaturgist »

RandyMoss84 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:28 am Vikings lose against Packers and Zimmer gets fired or Vikings win against Packers and keep Zimmer? Pick your poison
Can we win and still fire Zimmer? :rofl: