Lions @ Vikings post game

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Lions @ Vikings post game

Post by RandyMoss84 »

Ugh, Vikings almost lost, Vikings just got very lucky, I knew it would be a close game
Lash Man
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Lions @ Vikings post game

Post by Lash Man »

Turd Zimmer shouldn't have won this game he stinks on ice , worst coach in the NFL
LETS GO VIKINGS ! :rock:
StpViking
Starter

Post by StpViking »

Played like a 1-3 team. Gutsy call by Det at the end, about the only memorable thing about the game.

Cinci just blew the game as I am typing this. So no gains against the Packers.

Boring game for a boring team.

Edit NVM Packers are blowing it, maybe we do gain!
White 8DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee! Waz Up!
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Fire Zimmer right now. Don’t even give him a chance to make his lame locker room speech. Send him to his ranch in Kentucky. Any coach that gives up 11 points in 3 minutes at the end of a home game deserves to lose his job. I don’t care that we “won.”

Fire him.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Post by allday1991 »

StpViking wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:05 pm Played like a 1-3 team. Gutsy call by Det at the end, about the only memorable thing about the game.

What’s it matter, even by some miracle when win the division cause the packers suck more we still don’t stand a chance in hell against the rams, cards, bucs etc. Plus it just buys Zimmer more time.
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson
VikeFanInEagleLand
Transition Player

Post by VikeFanInEagleLand »

Normally I would say that we should enjoy the win for a while, but today's game really wasn't a win. It reveals to all Vikings fans that there is no way we are making the Playoffs with this head coach when you look at the remaining schedule. UNLESS, Zimmer is getting fired as I type this. THEN today's game would truly be a win.
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

People calling it a close game hit it on the head. Nice kick for the winner and save some crap for Matti who had a dam good game. Played hard football. He carried the load. Even the TD was difficult with our OL jamming him in from behind. I thought it was locked up easily but nothing is easy for us.
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:09 pm Fire Zimmer right now. Don’t even give him a chance to make his lame locker room speech. Send him to his ranch in Kentucky. Any coach that gives up 11 points in 3 minutes at the end of a home game deserves to lose his job. I don’t care that we “won.”

Fire him.
Wilfs are not going to fire Zimmer because Vikings won
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

allday1991 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:19 pm
StpViking wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:05 pm Played like a 1-3 team. Gutsy call by Det at the end, about the only memorable thing about the game.

What’s it matter, even by some miracle when win the division cause the packers suck more we still don’t stand a chance in hell against the rams, cards, bucs etc. Plus it just buys Zimmer more time.
Packers won and if Rodgers stays healthy they will have the title wrapped up early. They still need to play it out and try for a WC spot.
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by VikingsVictorious »

What a bunch of WHINING. We won. Kirk the "MVP" Cousins led a game winning drive with only 37 seconds to do it. Zimmer has finally figured out the kicking thing. Show faith and patience in your kicker and it will pay off. Go Vikes.
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

VikingsVictorious wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:03 pm What a bunch of WHINING. We won. Kirk the "MVP" Cousins led a game winning drive with only 37 seconds to do it. Zimmer has finally figured out the kicking thing. Show faith and patience in your kicker and it will pay off. Go Vikes.
We have the right to whine since Vikings should have blown a terrible Lions team out
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

VikingsVictorious wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:03 pm What a bunch of WHINING. We won. Kirk the "MVP" Cousins led a game winning drive with only 37 seconds to do it. Zimmer has finally figured out the kicking thing. Show faith and patience in your kicker and it will pay off. Go Vikes.
Nobody will give Cousins any credit at all for that. It will be labeled as luck or magic or Lion crappy play or some other nonsense. He did it in another game also but the kicker missed a easy one. Everyone needs to play well to win. He didn't do it himself others helped. If a pass was dropped during that last drive or a pick thrown or blocked missed for a strip we were toast.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

https://www.reddit.com/r/minnesotavikin ... k_him_and/

Anyone see this at the end of the game? Zimmer looks genuinely mad. Kirk claims he was just celebrating, but Zimm's reaction (and another coach holding him back) makes you wonder.
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Texas Vike wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:50 pm https://www.reddit.com/r/minnesotavikin ... k_him_and/

Anyone see this at the end of the game? Zimmer looks genuinely mad. Kirk claims he was just celebrating, but Zimm's reaction (and another coach holding him back) makes you wonder.
I hope Cousins yelled, “I just saved your job!”
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Boon
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Boon »

Cousins clearly was just showing emotion. Zimmer looked like he was smiling a bit but what I find strange is there is no presser uploaded from either on the website. They have Joseph and the wide outs. No HC and no QB