Teddy Bridgewater

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Post by fiestavike »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:39 am Teddy is no longer on this team.
:cry:
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Teddy is no longer on this team.
:cry:
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

I just think this thread should be locked since Bridgewater is not on the team anymore, it is just weird to have a thread about a player that is not on the team anymore
StumpHunter
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by StumpHunter »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:39 am
StumpHunter wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:27 am
?

This my first post on the subject since April, calm down.
Right but it also looks like you're teetering the line of comparing Teddy and Cousins again and quite frankly nobody wants to go down that road. Teddy is no longer on this team. And to address your last post above, Kirk Cousins does NOT have a good defense right now.
Correct, looks like both will benefit statistically from a bad D.
kidfozzy.
Starter

Post by kidfozzy. »

I’m for shutting this thread down.
I’m all for a “Vikings alumni” thread page just like the RealGM forum for the MIN Timberwolves.

Speaking of Teddy 2 Gloves, he is in the perfect situation possible for himself with essentially the same, teenage (in NFL years) offensive coordinator in Brady and a young offense around him. CAR is an electric young team and I can’t feel anymore proud of him going forward.
StumpHunter
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by StumpHunter »

Teddy is not a Viking anymore, but the people who decided to move on from him are still in charge. Moving on from a good starting QB is a black mark on their records, while moving on from a guy who is not a viable starter is also a black mark on them for having drafted him in the first place.

If Rick and Zimmer were fired today, tomorrow Teddy would hold no more relevance, but until that happens, Teddy, Griffen, Richardson, Joseph, Waynes, Mack, and Diggs will be relevant to a Vikings' message board.
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

808vikingsfan wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:59 am TB had a nice game today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqUutKfYSRw
Awesome. Easily the easiest guy to root for in the NFL.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

kidfozzy. wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:50 am I’m for shutting this thread down.
I’m all for a “Vikings alumni” thread page just like the RealGM forum for the MIN Timberwolves.

Speaking of Teddy 2 Gloves, he is in the perfect situation possible for himself with essentially the same, teenage (in NFL years) offensive coordinator in Brady and a young offense around him. CAR is an electric young team and I can’t feel anymore proud of him going forward.
I'm for shutting it down as well. Teddy is old news at this point. We dont have threads for every player we ever let go 3 years after they are gone.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
TSonn
Career Elite Player

Post by TSonn »

I miss Teddy on this team. Though, we had similar debates about him as we do Cousins - I think that's just the nature of a QB who hasn't had much postseason success yet.

I wonder if we'll ever get the full story on his injury here. Seems like we still don't really know the details besides it being gruesome.
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

TSonn wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:56 am I miss Teddy on this team. Though, we had similar debates about him as we do Cousins - I think that's just the nature of a QB who hasn't had much postseason success yet.

I wonder if we'll ever get the full story on his injury here. Seems like we still don't really know the details besides it being gruesome.
I would enjoy seeing Teddy get a superbowl ring.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:52 am
kidfozzy. wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:50 am I’m for shutting this thread down.

I'm for shutting it down as well. Teddy is old news at this point. We dont have threads for every player we ever let go 3 years after they are gone.
He's a former Vikings player. What he went through and what he is accomplishing now is a great human story. Not sure why there's animosity towards him. If a story of a former Vikings came up, wouldn't we want to discuss it in the Vikings forum?

Don't get why this was moved.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

808vikingsfan wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:40 pm
Pondering Her Percy wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:52 am

He's a former Vikings player. What he went through and what he is accomplishing now is a great human story. Not sure why there's animosity towards him. If a story of a former Vikings came up, wouldn't we want to discuss it in the Vikings forum?

Nobody dislikes Teddy. But many members on this board know what direction this thread would head in. It's happened many times before with Teddy and with Keenum. It would head right down comparison road. We've all been there multiple times and dont want to go down that road again.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:18 pm
808vikingsfan wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:40 pm

Nobody dislikes Teddy. But many members on this board know what direction this thread would head in. It's happened many times before with Teddy and with Keenum. It would head right down comparison road. We've all been there multiple times and dont want to go down that road again.
Until the Vikings find a QB good enough, I don't see the problem with comparing.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

808vikingsfan wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:32 pm
Pondering Her Percy wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:18 pm

Until the Vikings find a QB good enough, I don't see the problem with comparing.
Regardless, Teddy wasnt the answer either. Neither was Case. So like I said, they are old news
-Chazz Palminteri