2019 Pick 4 Schmoozing

Our annual Pick4 football contest held each year for bragging rights. All are welcome to play!

Moderator: Moderators

Cliff
Site Admin

Re: 2019 Pick 4 Schmoozing

Post by Cliff »

ERIK the PURPLE wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:56 pm Might I offer a suggestion: Post the Line for the Thursday game only and allow players to pick that one game if they wish. Then allow them to pick the other 3 games on Sunday before kickoff.

Just because most people don’t pick the Thursday game doesn’t mean they shouldn’t have the opportunity to do so.
Agreed! I don't always have the opportunity tho. I work full time, watch my 8 month old son, and just completed the buying and selling of a house.

I'll try to be better about it.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Picked against myself and went 0-4 ...
ERIK the PURPLE
Franchise Player

Post by ERIK the PURPLE »

It’s 4:37 Saturday afternoon. We don’t have week 10 lines, yet?!?
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Sorry guys ... wife's grandma had a stroke. Been driving and in hospitals for days.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

I really appreciate you guys picking this up for me. Calculating the points every week can be especially time consuming. I'll probably have someone else run it next year from the start, my life is just too hectic right now.
Barry
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Barry »

Cliff wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:52 pm I really appreciate you guys picking this up for me. Calculating the points every week can be especially time consuming. I'll probably have someone else run it next year from the start, my life is just too hectic right now.
Adulting is time consuming. Sorry to see above about your grandmother in law, I realize that post is a couple of months old, hope all is well. You have a new addition as well, correct? That'll eat your time.

I don't mind doing the scores on Tuesday "ish". I hate Thursday night NFL and usually forget there is a game until the last minute ... trust me, it wreaks havoc on my fantasy lineups. So, l almost never think of the lines until Saturday night or Sunday morning.

I knew there were Saturday games this week, so realized we needed lines.
Fan of:
Hanahan Hawks
South Carolina Gamecocks
Minnesota Vikings
Charleston Battery
FC Bayern München
USMNT & Die Nationalmannschaft