Chiefs release Kareem Hunt after domestic violence video

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Chiefs release Kareem Hunt after domestic violence video

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

ESPN.com wrote:The Kansas City Chiefs have released star running back Kareem Hunt, a decision that came after video surfaced earlier Friday that showed him shoving and kicking a woman in February.

The team announced the move Friday night. Minutes earlier, the NFL had announced that Hunt, 23, had been put on the commissioner's exempt list.
ESPN.com wrote:"Earlier this year, we were made aware of an incident involving running back Kareem Hunt," the Chiefs said in the statement. "At that time, the National Football League and law enforcement initiated investigations into the issue. As part of our internal discussions with Kareem, several members of our management team spoke directly to him. Kareem was not truthful in those discussions. The video released today confirms that fact. We are releasing Kareem immediately."
Read the full article.

Wow.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Chiefs release Kareem Hunt after domestic violence video

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Well apparently he lied to management about it, so it's his uwn fault. The part that upsets me tge most is how he was never arrested. Jesus H... What do you have to do yo get arrested? Behead a woman?
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Chiefs release Kareem Hunt after domestic violence video

Post by FullWood »

these guys just don’t get it. He should never be allowed to play in the NFL again. He should get Locked up!!!