2015 NFL Draft thread

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

JonPurpleHaze
Transition Player

Re: 2015 NFL Draft thread

Post by JonPurpleHaze »

Unfortunately, I know didly squat about most of these players but I like the pick based upon your reactions.
Since we need an OL, I'll now just root for anyone but an OL to get picked until our next turn, going to set me up for disappointments though.

Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

S197 wrote:Spielman is obviously attracted to gold helmets (UCLA, ND, FSU). Look for Tre Jackson in the 3rd.
They're so shiny. :)
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

What about Michael Mauti you guys?
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Mayock hasn't been very sharp tonight, thought Adrian Peterson plays for Detroit.
halfgiz
Career Elite Player

Post by halfgiz »

S197 wrote:Mayock hasn't been very sharp tonight, thought Adrian Peterson plays for Detroit.
I'm like wow that's a do over...
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Good news about Kendricks; he already graduated so he can participate immediately
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
CbusVikesFan
All Pro Elite Player

Post by CbusVikesFan »

cogitator wrote:Just looked up the mock draft at Walter Football and he had Kendricks going at number 24 in the first round, for what that's worth. And I'd say 500 tackles (is that really right?) does mean something, means he probably has a good feel for the game.
I read he had either 462 or 472 tackles.
Don't hate on my Buckeyes. Some of the best Vikings went to Ohio State.
Including now, HOF WR #80 Cris Carter
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

S197 wrote:Mayock hasn't been very sharp tonight, thought Adrian Peterson plays for Detroit.
Maybe Dogra finally convinced Rick to make a trade. :)

I wonder how much sleep Mayock gets at this time of year.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

@Andrew_Krammer: Kendricks said he was speechless when #Vikings called him: "Felt I was disrespectful because I wasn't saying much, I was in complete shock"
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

@MNBrianHall: Kendricks asked about being a 5 year old in the NFL (he has a leap year BD) he didn't miss a beat said he's dreamed of it since he was 3
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

@mattvensel: In serious football matters, Eric Kendricks said he got the sense at the combine that the #Vikings saw him as a middle linebacker.
Angels Wings
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Angels Wings »

S197 wrote:Spielman is obviously attracted to gold helmets (UCLA, ND, FSU). Look for Tre Jackson in the 3rd.
Also, look for Ickey Woods to get some cold cuts after announcing that pick...
For those with wings, fly to your dreams
kurtkeoki
Backup

Post by kurtkeoki »

I love this Kendricks guy. He went the UCLA so there is a better than average chance he's a pretty smart dude, and smarts are so important for a guy that might play a lot of snaps at MLB.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

@christomasson: Eric Kendricks says he "can't wait" to play in Mike Zimmer's defense.
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

kurtkeoki wrote:I love this Kendricks guy. He went the UCLA so there is a better than average chance he's a pretty smart dude, and smarts are so important for a guy that might play a lot of snaps at MLB.
He scored high on the wonderlic