OMG ... You guys HAVE to see this cartoon!

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

OMG ... You guys HAVE to see this cartoon!

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Scroll down just a little bit and play the video. You won't be sorry!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... ons/090109
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Knoxx
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: OMG ... You guys HAVE to see this cartoon!

Post by Knoxx »

That was great. I wish it was a weekly series. :lol:
Last edited by Knoxx on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
NDVikeFan
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by NDVikeFan »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQtbzkT4iQE

Direct link to you Tube in case the ESPN link quits working
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Romeo: Hard boil an egg? Better call up to the booth. Whadya think, fellas? Hot water ... really? OK. Wait ... really?

Herm: Hmmm. Looks like some sort of screw. You're not going to get the best of me, light bulb! I play this game to win it!

Classic!
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Nice!! I like it. It would have been better if Chili had decided to only make mashed potatoes instead of the whole turkey (ie going for a FG instead of trying for a TD).
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
LA Viking
All Pro Elite Player

Post by LA Viking »

Hilarious.
The difference between men is not lack of strength, not lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
thatguy
Hall of Famer

Post by thatguy »

Hahahaha :lol:
"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it." ~Thucydides
xds
Backup

Post by xds »

Sophomoric.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson
mondry
Hall of Famer

Post by mondry »

hahahah, pretty good, I like this from the rest of the article.

"Speaking of rewatchable movies, a number of you e-mailed about last week's "Cast Away" rant and were equally bothered by the husband's disappearance in the climactic Hanks-Hunt scene, but Kyle in College Station, Texas, had the best theory: "What makes you think the husband is sleeping? He needs to let his wife resolve the situation so he's up there wide awake listening to every word -- it's not like he can forbid her to see him. I think Hunt is the Packers, Hanks is Brett Favre, and the husband is Aaron Rodgers. The Packers thought that Favre was long gone and had moved on, beginning a relationship with Rodgers. Now when Favre came back, Rodgers could not have forbid the Packers to talk to Favre, nor was Rodgers turning a blind eye to the situation. See, just like "Cast Away"!")"
glg
Site Admin

Post by glg »

J. Kapp 11 wrote:Romeo: Hard boil an egg? Better call up to the booth. Whadya think, fellas? Hot water ... really? OK. Wait ... really?

Herm: Hmmm. Looks like some sort of screw. You're not going to get the best of me, light bulb! I play this game to win it!

Classic!
I love the other Herm line about replacing the light bulbs with other ones even though they're working just fine.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

glg wrote: I love the other Herm line about replacing the light bulbs with other ones even though they're working just fine.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Herm was great in that cartoon.

I love the part in the article about how Reid and Chili were BOTH going to challenge the same play, and he said that two of the worst challengers were both challenging the same play.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
KKingStyle
Hall of Famer

Post by KKingStyle »

I thought it was stupid. Putting 2 playoff coaches with a 2 losers.. Dumb.
purple guy
Hall of Famer

Post by purple guy »

KKingStyle wrote:I thought it was stupid. Putting 2 playoff coaches with a 2 losers.. Dumb.

I agree. Nothing funny about it IMO, and Im NOT a BC fan. Just stupid IMO. Grasping at "I hate BC straws" IMO.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

purple guy wrote:
I agree. Nothing funny about it IMO, and Im NOT a BC fan. Just stupid IMO. Grasping at "I hate BC straws" IMO.
To each his own I guess, but I thought it was entertaining.
mondry
Hall of Famer

Post by mondry »

purple guy wrote:
It was pretty out there but It made me laugh. The whole time the pressure is on and they have to get something going and BC just hides in the bathroom the whole time heh.

Herm's was the best though