Vikings Training Camp 2022

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

JJBreaksRecords
Veteran
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:22 pm
x 16

Re: Vikings Training Camp 2022

Post by JJBreaksRecords »

VikingsVictorious wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:34 am
J. Kapp 11 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:24 am
Maybe some of us are excited about the offense because we actually WATCH what’s going on, instead of just drawing conclusions based on suppositions, innuendo, and speculation.

My god, I PRAY the Vikings win 14 games and Cousins takes league MVP, just to shut you up.
It wouldn't shut him up. He'd dig deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppp and find proof that Kirk still sucks.
Foe him if it triggers you so much. Let it goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
JJBreaksRecords
Veteran
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:22 pm
x 16

Re: Vikings Training Camp 2022

Post by JJBreaksRecords »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:44 am
StumpHunter wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:30 am
You mean like drawing the conclusion that the offense is going to play to Cousins strengths because he said his catch phrase?


You want that just to shut me up? I had no idea I was having that kind of an impact on your life.

I want that because I want the Vikings to win and be successful personally, but whatever floats your boat.
No you don’t.

You want to be right. It’s all you ever want. You love it when the Vikings fail. You get to throw it in the face of optimists like me.

See how that works? I can assume people’s motives, too.

You have zero impact on my life. I’ve been following this team since 1969, and I’m still an optimist. Nothing you say matters to me at all. I’d just like once to make an observation without you attempting to tear it down. Some days, I’m not in a mood to let it go, so I swing back. But don’t flatter yourself. I don’t give two poops about you.
Right. You're the only real fan here, and anyone that doesnt agree with you is wrong. If this guy gets to you so much, foe him. I find his posts interesting and informative.
JJBreaksRecords
Veteran
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:22 pm
x 16

Re: Vikings Training Camp 2022

Post by JJBreaksRecords »

vikeinmontana wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:39 pm
StumpHunter wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:11 pm
Didn't realize you were so sensitive. Now I pity you even more and apologize for having the audacity to not agree with everything you say and pointing out when you are wrong.
Has nothing to do with disagreeing Stump and I assume you know that. We all disagree here. It's what boards are for. I don't know that there is a poster here I have more respect for than Kapp and I have disagreed with his takes plenty over the years. Also agreed with a ton.

But many of us disagree with others without acting like we know for certain, 100%, why things are happening in this organization. Your comments about Cousins saying "You like that?" is a perfect example. He did it for the media for sure, and there is no other feasible reason and anyone who thinks so is just crazy. I just don't agree with that. I have been in enough locker rooms to know things within the team are rarely what the fans perceive. Even really smart fans who seem to everything about anything in regards to the team. :confused:
So why hasnt he dropped the F word before now. Not a single time, or so ive ascertained from the reading I have done. This was for the media, and theres nothing wrong with that. 90% of athletes do that. What matters is someone say, well you don't know that! Anyways, Stumps comment shouldnt trigger all this name calling and insults.
vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate
Posts: 3146
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:23 pm
x 126

Re: Vikings Training Camp 2022

Post by vikeinmontana »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:10 pm
vikeinmontana wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:39 pm
Has nothing to do with disagreeing Stump and I assume you know that. We all disagree here. It's what boards are for. I don't know that there is a poster here I have more respect for than Kapp and I have disagreed with his takes plenty over the years. Also agreed with a ton.

But many of us disagree with others without acting like we know for certain, 100%, why things are happening in this organization. Your comments about Cousins saying "You like that?" is a perfect example. He did it for the media for sure, and there is no other feasible reason and anyone who thinks so is just crazy. I just don't agree with that. I have been in enough locker rooms to know things within the team are rarely what the fans perceive. Even really smart fans who seem to everything about anything in regards to the team. :confused:
So why hasnt he dropped the F word before now. Not a single time, or so ive ascertained from the reading I have done. This was for the media, and theres nothing wrong with that. 90% of athletes do that. What matters is someone say, well you don't know that! Anyways, Stumps comment shouldnt trigger all this name calling and insults.
Wait. The people are saying we don't know the reasoning behind Cousins saying his trademarked phrase is what matters? How? We DON'T know. So why is that the problem rather than pretending we know for certainty why he said what he said when he said it? That seems backwards to me.

We also don't KNOW this was the first time he dropped the F Bomb. I'd be shocked if it was, but unlike some I won't act like I know that for certain.

Truthfully it was a non-issue moment in my eyes but only chimed in because it's crazy to see such a trivial moment be used as yet another bashing of one of our players. :confused:
i'm ready for a beer.
User avatar
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Candidate
Posts: 3362
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 7:27 pm
x 649

Re: Vikings Training Camp 2022

Post by VikingsVictorious »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:00 pm
VikingsVictorious wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:34 am
It wouldn't shut him up. He'd dig deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppp and find proof that Kirk still sucks.
Foe him if it triggers you so much. Let it goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
he's foed and I only see his posts when others reply to them. Do I enjoy talking a little trash his way. Yes I do.
User avatar
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Candidate
Posts: 3362
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 7:27 pm
x 649

Re: Vikings Training Camp 2022

Post by VikingsVictorious »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:03 pm
J. Kapp 11 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:44 am
No you don’t.

You want to be right. It’s all you ever want. You love it when the Vikings fail. You get to throw it in the face of optimists like me.

See how that works? I can assume people’s motives, too.

You have zero impact on my life. I’ve been following this team since 1969, and I’m still an optimist. Nothing you say matters to me at all. I’d just like once to make an observation without you attempting to tear it down. Some days, I’m not in a mood to let it go, so I swing back. But don’t flatter yourself. I don’t give two poops about you.
Right. You're the only real fan here, and anyone that doesnt agree with you is wrong. If this guy gets to you so much, foe him. I find his posts interesting and informative.
You are his biggest fan/minion whatever. So much so that some have speculated you are him posting under another name.
User avatar
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Candidate
Posts: 3362
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 7:27 pm
x 649

Re: Vikings Training Camp 2022

Post by VikingsVictorious »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:10 pm
vikeinmontana wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:39 pm
Has nothing to do with disagreeing Stump and I assume you know that. We all disagree here. It's what boards are for. I don't know that there is a poster here I have more respect for than Kapp and I have disagreed with his takes plenty over the years. Also agreed with a ton.

But many of us disagree with others without acting like we know for certain, 100%, why things are happening in this organization. Your comments about Cousins saying "You like that?" is a perfect example. He did it for the media for sure, and there is no other feasible reason and anyone who thinks so is just crazy. I just don't agree with that. I have been in enough locker rooms to know things within the team are rarely what the fans perceive. Even really smart fans who seem to everything about anything in regards to the team. :confused:
So why hasnt he dropped the F word before now. Not a single time, or so ive ascertained from the reading I have done. This was for the media, and theres nothing wrong with that. 90% of athletes do that. What matters is someone say, well you don't know that! Anyways, Stumps comment shouldnt trigger all this name calling and insults.
So after 33 years he planned using the ultimate naughty word to impress the media? Do you think the media was impressed? Based on your earlier post "I think its a good thing. Im sure 90% of guys say the F word every day, as well as screaming it occasional. Maybe Kirk is opening up a bit." it seems you were.
Last edited by VikingsVictorious on Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Candidate
Posts: 3362
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 7:27 pm
x 649

Re: Vikings Training Camp 2022

Post by VikingsVictorious »

vikeinmontana wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:14 pm
JJBreaksRecords wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:10 pm

So why hasnt he dropped the F word before now. Not a single time, or so ive ascertained from the reading I have done. This was for the media, and theres nothing wrong with that. 90% of athletes do that. What matters is someone say, well you don't know that! Anyways, Stumps comment shouldnt trigger all this name calling and insults.
Wait. The people are saying we don't know the reasoning behind Cousins saying his trademarked phrase is what matters? How? We DON'T know. So why is that the problem rather than pretending we know for certainty why he said what he said when he said it? That seems backwards to me.

We also don't KNOW this was the first time he dropped the F Bomb. I'd be shocked if it was, but unlike some I won't act like I know that for certain.

Truthfully it was a non-issue moment in my eyes but only chimed in because it's crazy to see such a trivial moment be used as yet another bashing of one of our players. :confused:
Honestly I don't know if Kirk has ever used that naughty word before in public. However, Stump extrapolating him using it as a media stunt thus proving he's a robot just boggled my mind.
User avatar
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Candidate
Posts: 3362
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 7:27 pm
x 649

Re: Vikings Training Camp 2022

Post by VikingsVictorious »

Somewhat reliable sources have reported that Ingram has won the RG spot and will be the day one starter. I heard this from Judd Zulgud and Luke Braun.
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9386
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:57 pm
x 1619

Re: Vikings Training Camp 2022

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:03 pm
J. Kapp 11 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:44 am
No you don’t.

You want to be right. It’s all you ever want. You love it when the Vikings fail. You get to throw it in the face of optimists like me.

See how that works? I can assume people’s motives, too.

You have zero impact on my life. I’ve been following this team since 1969, and I’m still an optimist. Nothing you say matters to me at all. I’d just like once to make an observation without you attempting to tear it down. Some days, I’m not in a mood to let it go, so I swing back. But don’t flatter yourself. I don’t give two poops about you.
Right. You're the only real fan here, and anyone that doesnt agree with you is wrong. If this guy gets to you so much, foe him. I find his posts interesting and informative.
How bout I foe you instead.

Done.
Image
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
JJBreaksRecords
Veteran
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:22 pm
x 16

Re: Vikings Training Camp 2022

Post by JJBreaksRecords »

Brilliant!
User avatar
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Candidate
Posts: 3362
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 7:27 pm
x 649

Re: Vikings Training Camp 2022

Post by VikingsVictorious »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:28 pm
JJBreaksRecords wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:03 pm
Right. You're the only real fan here, and anyone that doesnt agree with you is wrong. If this guy gets to you so much, foe him. I find his posts interesting and informative.
How bout I foe you instead.

Done.
JJ this is what being a Stump disciple gets you. Sing his praises and challenge anybody who disagrees with him all you want. It would be nice if you presented a thought that didn't come from Stump.
JJBreaksRecords
Veteran
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:22 pm
x 16

Re: Vikings Training Camp 2022

Post by JJBreaksRecords »

VikingsVictorious wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:04 pm
J. Kapp 11 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:28 pm
How bout I foe you instead.

Done.
JJ this is what being a Stump disciple gets you. Sing his praises and challenge anybody who disagrees with him all you want. It would be nice if you presented a thought that didn't come from Stump.
Your hate for stump, just let it go ok? We all are allowed our own opinions here, and they dont have to mesh with yours.
User avatar
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Candidate
Posts: 3362
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 7:27 pm
x 649

Re: Vikings Training Camp 2022

Post by VikingsVictorious »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:09 pm
VikingsVictorious wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:04 pm
JJ this is what being a Stump disciple gets you. Sing his praises and challenge anybody who disagrees with him all you want. It would be nice if you presented a thought that didn't come from Stump.
Your hate for stump, just let it go ok? We all are allowed our own opinions here, and they dont have to mesh with yours.
I'm not going to let my very core disagreement with Stump go. I won't read his posts unless somebody bothers to quote them, but when he's quoted I will call him out on every bad faith argument he makes. I will also point out your lack of contribution to the board when it seems like 90% of your posts sound like they're coming from the Stump Hunter fan club. It's not unreasonable to think that you're just Stump posting from another account.
JJBreaksRecords
Veteran
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:22 pm
x 16

Re: Vikings Training Camp 2022

Post by JJBreaksRecords »

VikingsVictorious wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:28 pm
JJBreaksRecords wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:09 pm

Your hate for stump, just let it go ok? We all are allowed our own opinions here, and they dont have to mesh with yours.
I'm not going to let my very core disagreement with Stump go. I won't read his posts unless somebody bothers to quote them, but when he's quoted I will call him out on every bad faith argument he makes. I will also point out your lack of contribution to the board when it seems like 90% of your posts sound like they're coming from the Stump Hunter fan club. It's not unreasonable to think that you're just Stump posting from another account.
Ask a mod to trace the IPs. And you have to use a Erin avatar and sig when you find out we dont live anywhere close to each other, yet posting for the same IP.