Kirk Cousins calls a meeting this offseason....

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Thaumaturgist
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Kirk Cousins calls a meeting this offseason....

Post by Thaumaturgist »

VikingLord wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:38 am Kind of strange time of the year to be having super-secret meetings with the top leaders of the team, but then again, maybe it's the perfect time to have those kinds of meetings. Still, reading this almost sounds like a propaganda piece from the Vikings to pump up the fan base during the offseason.

One thing is sure - the Wilfs love Cousins, they hired a GM and head coach who think they can win with Cousins, and like it or not, Cousins is going to be the Vikings starting QB for the foreseeable future. If he did really call a meeting like this and it really did go over as well as it was portrayed, that is great. Even if it didn't go over all that well, it's still at least a sign that Cousins is making an effort at leadership.

Still feeling lukewarm about this upcoming season. The Vikings need a lot of things to go very right for this season to have a hope of turning out better than last season.
Exactly... I'm too old to fall for Lucy's tricks... Not going to let her pull the football out again.

Superbowl, here we come!
:lol:
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by VikingsVictorious »

VikingLord wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:38 am Kind of strange time of the year to be having super-secret meetings with the top leaders of the team, but then again, maybe it's the perfect time to have those kinds of meetings. Still, reading this almost sounds like a propaganda piece from the Vikings to pump up the fan base during the offseason.

One thing is sure - the Wilfs love Cousins, they hired a GM and head coach who think they can win with Cousins, and like it or not, Cousins is going to be the Vikings starting QB for the foreseeable future. If he did really call a meeting like this and it really did go over as well as it was portrayed, that is great. Even if it didn't go over all that well, it's still at least a sign that Cousins is making an effort at leadership.

Still feeling lukewarm about this upcoming season. The Vikings need a lot of things to go very right for this season to have a hope of turning out better than last season.
I'm a bit confused. What super secret meetings? If they were super secret would we be aware of them? Did I miss something?
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

VikingsVictorious wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:25 pm

I'm a bit confused. What super secret meetings? If they were super secret would we be aware of them? Did I miss something?
The post was originally about a meeting Cousins called. In March.

It basically has nothing to do with thread anymore lmao
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Cliff wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:31 pm
VikingsVictorious wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:25 pm

I know that, but it clearly wasn't super secret or none of us would have known about it.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

VikingsVictorious wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:36 am
Cliff wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:31 pm

I know that, but it clearly wasn't super secret or none of us would have known about it.
Ah, I see. Yeah, not sure where they got that impression.
VikingLord
Hall of Famer

Post by VikingLord »

:rofl:

This just shows how I've not been paying close attention over the offseason...
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Another website i post on has the same love/hate Cousins stuff going on. Here's the best post I've seen on it.

ORIGINAL: David F.

In regards to Cousins winning MVP and/or a Super Bowl. The idea that it would upset those of us who aren't big fans of Kirk is absurd. We'd be thrilled and will line up to take every last "I told you so" from the Kirk fans and beg for more. I'll tattoo a bible verse of Kirk's choosing on my a$$ and an image of his dick on my face. BRING IT!

I told him Kirk would be happy to provide the verse, but I doubt he would provide the image. :lol:
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

VikingsVictorious wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:34 pm Another website i post on has the same love/hate Cousins stuff going on. Here's the best post I've seen on it.

In regards to Cousins winning MVP and/or a Super Bowl. The idea that it would upset those of us who aren't big fans of Kirk is absurd. We'd be thrilled and will line up to take every last "I told you so" from the Kirk fans and beg for more. I'll tattoo a bible verse of Kirk's choosing on my a$$ and an image of his dick on my face. BRING IT!

I told him Kirk would be happy to provide the verse, but I doubt he would provide the image. :lol:
No replies to this one? To everybody.
"Lighten Up Francis"
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

VikingsVictorious wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:49 am
VikingsVictorious wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:34 pm Another website i post on has the same love/hate Cousins stuff going on. Here's the best post I've seen on it.

No replies to this one? To everybody.
"Lighten Up Francis"
:lol: :lol: That's hilarious!
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri