Redskins @ Vikings Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 9

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

TSonn
Career Elite Player

Re: Redskins @ Vikings Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 9

Post by TSonn »

yezzir wrote:Kalil gives up a sack, turns his back to Teddy who's on the ground, and walks away.
I noticed that too. Kalil seems like a ####.
Welsh Vike
Starter

Post by Welsh Vike »

At least Locke didn't put it in the end zone
Superfreak84
Veteran

Post by Superfreak84 »

I don't think Kalil moved on that play
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

yezzir wrote:Kalil gives up a sack, turns his back to Teddy who's on the ground, and walks away.
I've noticed him do this more than once
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

SIgh.... Wow. Catch and Rhodes is down.
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
mmvikes
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by mmvikes »

TSonn wrote: I noticed that too. Kalil seems like a ####.
Looked like kalil passed him of to CJ and CJ completely whiffed on the sack.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Interesting: I heard the radio call of the missed deep pass to Patterson and PA and Bercich were very critical of Bridgewater, saying the pass was "unacceptable".

Then I saw the play on NFL Red Zone and the host was focused on Patterson's frustrated reaction. He seemed to think Patterson was frustrated because he may have lost the ball in the sun. I interpreted it as frustration that the pass was overthrown but now I want to see the play again. Was it a catchable pass that CP lost track of or was it just a bad throw?
me4get
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by me4get »

mmvikes wrote: Looked like kalil passed him of to CJ and CJ completely whiffed on the sack.
Kalil's responsible.
Viking fan since '65
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Orion wrote:Who's the backup qb?
Everybody's favorite Viking!
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Teddy needs deep ball work badly. You can't miss those throws. Maybe that's why Turner isn't calling those plays too often.

Kalil needs to sit. I hope Zimmer doesn't turn into Frazier and play a guy just because he is his favorite or something.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
purplehaze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by purplehaze »

Mothman wrote:Interesting: I heard the radio call of the missed deep pass to Patterson and PA and Bercich were very critical of Bridgewater, saying the pass was "unacceptable".

Then I saw the play on NFL Red Zone and the host was focused on Patterson's frustrated reaction. He seemed to think Patterson was frustrated because he may have lost the ball in the sun. I interpreted it as frustration that the pass was overthrown but now I want to see the play again. Was it a catchable pass that CP lost track of or was it just a bad throw?
Looked overthrown to me.
“He's like a piece of gristle. He's got a great squirt in the hole"-- Brad Childress.
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise »

Mothman wrote:Interesting: I heard the radio call of the missed deep pass to Patterson and PA and Bercich were very critical of Bridgewater, saying the pass was "unacceptable".

He seemed to have lost it but it was a horrible, typical TB deep ball :steamed:
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

TSonn
Career Elite Player

Post by TSonn »

mmvikes wrote: Looked like kalil passed him of to CJ and CJ completely whiffed on the sack.
I never played o-line, why would he pass him and then not help when there is no one else to block on that side?
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

It was a terrible throw. Would have liked to see Flash lay out, not give up on it at the last second, but the throw was definitely unacceptable. There wasn't anyone within a mile of Patterson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk