I'm starting him.

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

mondry
Hall of Famer

Re: I'm starting him.

Post by mondry »

hehe, i dont even think berrian is on a team in my main league, but then again not many minnesota fans in it so not surprising I guess.

My opponent is starting collie this week so thinking and hoping week 1 was his best week and they'll put him a notch higher on "things that concern our defense against the colts" and shut him down!
Now its our time
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Now its our time »

vikeinmontana wrote: me too. :x and to make it worse i had collie on my bench scoring points like crazy. so i switched them now so you guys will be happy to know that berrian is going off this weekend! and if you have collie started i'd reconsider as he'll likely not do anything this week and most likely get hurt....

:wallbang:
I had Nicks in two of my leagues! Both on the bench!
Look at ur sig,now back 2 mine,now back to yours,now back to mine

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer
Laserman
Hall of Famer

Post by Laserman »

I don't do fantasy football, but if I did I would not have Berrian on my team. he's not a #1 wr
NDVikeFan
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by NDVikeFan »

Laserman wrote:I don't do fantasy football, but if I did I would not have Berrian on my team. he's not a #1 wr
Well there are not enough #1 WR's to go around in most leagues. So either you would be pretty thin at WR, or you would have to adjust your strategy, if you did play. :lol:
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

NDVikeFan wrote: Well there are not enough #1 WR's to go around in most leagues. So either you would be pretty thin at WR, or you would have to adjust your strategy, if you did play. :lol:
There are 32 teams all of which have a #1 WR and most fantasy teams have 12 teams (though some have more) with two WR slots (though some have more). Realistically, unless you got out-drafted, you should have two WRs that are #1 for some team.

Even with injuries in most leagues there should be plenty of WRs to go around.

Berrian isn't the #1 for the Vikings ... he's filling in for the #1 and there is a pretty sharp drop in production from him to Rice.

I don't think it's a "bad" idea to start Berrian ... but until he shows something it's definitely a risk.
Iron Man Favre
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Iron Man Favre »

At least I started Romo over Favre