T.J. Clemmings steps into big shoes on Vikings offensive lin

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Re: T.J. Clemmings steps into big shoes on Vikings offensive

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

jackal wrote: LOOK ... I don't care what you think !!! Stop trying to twist my words and infer what I think about '
a subject. I honestly am thinking of leaving this board because of you and a few others.

When I saw whiffing, I mean standing there and go giving no effort and just letting the defensive player
run and smack the QB.
Listen, this is a message board. You are on here making a claim that clearly nobody is really agreeing with so obviously people are going to question it. That's the nature of the board. I haven't "twisted" your words at all. Nobody has. They just aren't agreeing with you. I must say, I can't recall Loadholt ever "standing there and giving no effort". Especially recently. There is no reason to leave the board. It's just many of us aren't picking up what your putting down when it comes to this topic. That's all.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Listen, this is a message board. You are on here making a claim that clearly nobody is really agreeing with so obviously people are going to question it. That's the nature of the board. I haven't "twisted" your words at all. Nobody has. They just aren't agreeing with you. I must say, I can't recall Loadholt ever "standing there and giving no effort". Especially recently. There is no reason to leave the board. It's just many of us aren't picking up what your putting down when it comes to this topic. That's all.
I agree with this completely. Nobody is encouraging you to leave, but you can't just get upset when people don't agree with you. Like Mike said, this is a message board. We don't agree with your assessment and we have just as much right to share our opinions as you do. I'm sorry that this upsets you so much, but I also don't remember ever seeing Loadholt give "no effort". He has been at a minimum above average in pass protection recently and one of the best in run blocking. He seems to be a very respected member in the locker room and I think he's more valuable than you're giving him credit for.
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

jackal wrote:I'm not sure of the time frame for these stats but the guy has not played much last season and won't touch the field this season.
Y'know, Pro Football Reference is a great site. They have all kinds of neat statistics right at your fingertips. Even advanced stats like games played. You oughta check it out.

FACT: Phil Loadholt played 11 games last year. That's 69% of the team's games. Your mileage may vary, but to me, that qualifies as more than "not played much."

It appears that you pretty much hate the entire offensive line. So what should Spielman do? Gut the entire roster and sign a few bouncers from the local bar?
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

FACT: Phil Loadholt played 11 games last year. That's 69% of the team's games. Your mileage may vary, but to me, that qualifies as more than "not played much."

It appears that you pretty much hate the entire offensive line. So what should Spielman do? Gut the entire roster and sign a few bouncers from the local bar?
No Pelican Bay Secured housing unit and give them a shiv or two... laughs ...

I know its a work in progress and Childress and Fraizer made some interesting choices. I am just frustrated by the line
and want some change, like I said when they dumped Johnson, I changed religions, almost. To me the only real question
mark is our OL. I thought loadholt only played five or six games last year. I know Fusco went down as well.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

jackal wrote: No Pelican Bay Secured housing unit and give them a shiv or two... laughs ...

I know its a work in progress and Childress and Fraizer made some interesting choices. I am just frustrated by the line
and want some change, like I said when they dumped Johnson, I changed religions, almost. To me the only real question
mark is our OL. I thought loadholt only played five or six games last year. I know Fusco went down as well.
Fusco went down in week 3. Loadholt didn't go down until much later
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri