Teddy Bridgewater

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

mosscarter
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Post by mosscarter »

maybe it was 2011; either way the ponder years are nothing but one big useless blur to me. the only thing he did well, was set our franchise back 3 years. in ONE start bridgewater looked better than ponder ever did. aaron rodgers has eaten us alive over the past 3 seasons and if you think we will beat them at home, with ponder starting more power to you. just hearing his name makes me want to puke.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

mosscarter wrote:maybe it was 2011; either way the ponder years are nothing but one big useless blur to me. the only thing he did well, was set our franchise back 3 years. in ONE start bridgewater looked better than ponder ever did. aaron rodgers has eaten us alive over the past 3 seasons and if you think we will beat them at home, with ponder starting more power to you. just hearing his name makes me want to puke.
Other than that, he's a swell guy, right? :lol:
PurpleHalo
All Pro Elite Player

Post by PurpleHalo »

Leafman wrote: Imagine the gap at the top if he had not overthrown Wright on that bomb....

LEAFMAN THE PURPLE FAN
That missed bomb is already factored in, because it's yards per attempt.
This space available for rent.
Leafman
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Leafman »

PurpleHalo wrote: That missed bomb is already factored in, because it's yards per attempt.
Well, the attempt is factored in. But the completion yardage is missing by definition. He has 50 attempts, and I don't remember where the ball was spotted on that bomb, but say for simplicity's sake it was the 50-yard line for a 50-yard completion .... his YPA would be 10.3 instead of 9.3. I mean, anything over 9 is crazy ... but over 10 is insane!

LEAFMAN THE PURPLE FAN
PotGoblin
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by PotGoblin »

Which is what he was saying. His average would have been even higher if Wright would have come up with that catch. Instead of a .7 yrd per attempt lead it would be well over 1.5.
Purple Pride till the end.