Denver Broncos Pregame Thread

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Denver Broncos Pregame Thread

Post by CharVike »

CharVike wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:09 pm
UK Phil wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:45 pm The was the worst first quarter at home I've seen in years, including the Bills game last year. No way they come back from that abomination on offense and defense.

How #### is Rhodes?!
No silver lining here.
As for Rhodes he blew last year and again this year. Only one answer.
VikingLord
Hall of Famer

Post by VikingLord »

PsyDanny wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:04 am
VikingLord wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:58 pm
You have to remember - the coaches who worked with both Sendejo and Epps apparently would rather have Sendejo.
OTOH - the coaches who worked with both Sendejo and Epps apparently would rather have Epps.

Same shoe on different feet?
Not sure I understand. Epps was drafted by the Vikings and on their roster. Sendejo was on the Eagles roster. As I understand it, he was hurt and the Eagles decided to cut him. Why they cut him, I don't know. But the Vikings cut Epps and signed Sendejo.

Presumably, all the Eagles knew about Epps was whatever film they had on him and any pre-draft work they had done on him.

So I'm not sure where you're coming from this, unless you are aware of something I'm not aware of?
VikingLord
Hall of Famer

Post by VikingLord »

StumpHunter wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:59 pm Mostly just would like a single healthy safety as a backup.
I thought Sendejo played well yesterday. His interception after that fumble was huge.