Bears vs. Vikings Pregame; Win and in

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PacificNorseWest
Career Elite Player

Re: Bears vs. Vikings Pregame; Win and in

Post by PacificNorseWest »

That's surprising to me. Rhodes can usually tough through it. Let's hope that this doesn't make things more interesting. Vikings should still be able to handle their business.
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Bowhunting Viking »

Hill has been pretty impressive for a rookie, let's hope he has a great day today.
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

PacificNorseWest wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:37 pm That's surprising to me. Rhodes can usually tough through it. Let's hope that this doesn't make things more interesting. Vikings should still be able to handle their business.
Really? Rhodes and Waynes are always nicked up. They lack the grit of some of the old players.
PacificNorseWest
Career Elite Player

Post by PacificNorseWest »

PurpleKoolaid wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:01 pm
PacificNorseWest wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:37 pm That's surprising to me. Rhodes can usually tough through it. Let's hope that this doesn't make things more interesting. Vikings should still be able to handle their business.
Really? Rhodes and Waynes are always nicked up. They lack the grit of some of the old players.
Always nicked up, yeah, but I'm saying he usually plays.
vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by vikeinmontana »

Injuries are injuries. Some very nagging. There might be a guy here or there who milks an injury. But overall I’d say the majority of guys will play through anything if he thinks he’ll help his team. But just remember, just because it’s not a broken bone or something visible doesn’t mean the injury isn’t serious.

A groin injury is awful. A groin injury for an nfl player is worse. A groin injury for an nfl player charged with covering nfl wide receivers is simply impossible. I figured last week Rhodes would have to be out today. Big loss.

Injuries suck.
i'm ready for a beer.
Demarates
Backup

Post by Demarates »

Man, did last night suck. :wallbang:

Can't get excited about New Year's eve at all, to be honest... :cry:
Tene Quod Bene