The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly after 6 weeks

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

IIsweet
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly after 6 weeks

Post by IIsweet »

psjordan wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:53 am
vikeinmontana wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:42 am Four Roses
Jefferson’s
Angels Envy
High West
Sam Houston
Elijah Craig
Wathens

Though if I’m being totally honest, I still think the best bang for your buck; 35-40 bucks a bottle; Woodford Reserve. I always tell people I can take any bottle of bourbon home regardless of cost, and Woodford is my go-to.

Skol!
I know this is all OT but I had to chime in. I'm a Woodford Double Oaked guy myself - it's my drinker and also my go-to gift. I like Jefferson's as well but those I know "trying to keep up" can't get past the "aged at sea" stuff. Doesn't matter to me, I like it. I started on Four Roses many years ago, it's faded a bit for me. Also Elijah Craig now and again for me. The rest of your list I'm not familiar with, but now I have something to shoot for this weekend :D
This is awesome actually. I appreciate it. Definitely a Woodford Guy here also. I will definitely try these others .

Looking forward to this week with a Woodford, or maybe something different. I had the "Blackened" which is the Metallica bourbon. I am not the aficionado by any means. To me it was better neat than on the rocks.
I am hoping for a huge game this week from JJ and Cousins. The Cards are going to light up our slow secondary if we do not get a ton of pressure on Murray. PP on Hopkins will be an interesting matchup of future HOF players.
I am thinking that the defense will have to be very disciplined in this one. Going to be a tough test, but I feel good about it.
Thaumaturgist
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Thaumaturgist »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:50 pm :lol: :lol: Wow are you full of yourself or what? Also, does anyone on this board like your posts other than your disciple?
I honestly happen to like Stumps post... Are you going to call me a name too? I don't always agree with him, but I like the posts as they sometimes bring out ideas and thoughts that I haven't thought of. As a rational thinking person, I can agree with his take or not. The point is I let it go after that, I don't make it personal. I swear some of you would argue with him JUST because stump made the post.
JJBreaksRecords
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by JJBreaksRecords »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:50 pm
StumpHunter wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:49 pm
The big picture is the record in less than half a season? Neat. It is the most important thing to happen so far, but it isn't the big picture, it is just a piece of it.

Non sequitur that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but I will humor you. Are QB wins a thing now or do you want to continue to ignore record and just look at stats? I have never claimed QB stats don't matter, just that Cousins' stats are not very impactful on winning and this season just confirms that. Worst statistical start of his career and the team is having the best start of his career.

Glad you are keeping track. Completely healthy behavior.

Eagles average scoring margin with the 24th most difficult schedule: 9.3
Chiefs average scoring margin with the 13th most difficult schedule: 7.3

Vikings average scoring margin with the 20th most difficult schedule: 3.5

Looking back at the best 6 game starts in Vikings' history:
1998: 6-0 (Pt. Diff = +104)
1975: 6-0 (Pt. Diff = +85)
2003: 6-0 (Pt. Diff = +75)
2009: 6-0 (Pt. Diff = +68)
1973: 6-0 (Pt. Diff = +50)
2000: 6-0 (Pt. Diff = +43)
1970: 5-1 (Pt. Diff = +115)
1969: 5-1 (Pt. Diff = +111)
1976: 5-1 (Pt. Diff = +61)
1974: 5-1 (Pt. Diff = +59)
1971: 5-1 (Pt. Diff = +50)
1992: 5-1 (Pt. Diff = +48)
2016: 5-1 (Pt. Diff = +45) 8-8
2004: 5-1 (Pt. Diffl = +42) 8-8
1996: 5-1 (Pt. Diff = +22) 9-7
2022: 5-1 (Pt. Diff = +21) ?

Now you have been educated. Your welcome.
:lol: :lol: Wow are you full of yourself or what? Also, does anyone on this board like your posts other than your disciple? Asking for a friend

A 5-1 record at this point is indeed the big picture. Whether they won 5 games by 100 or by 1, that’s 5 wins in 6 games. You play the game to win, not over analyze stats and try to predict the future. And I know for a fact if they were 1-5, you’d be literally living on this board losing your mind and constantly pointing at the record anytime someone tried to defend the team.

Your attempt regarding the chiefs and eagles is actually comical. The fact that you just try SO hard and still fail is honestly entertaining. What does the Eagles or Chiefs strength of schedule have to do with anything whatsoever? Your beef with the Vikings record was that they aren’t “blowing out” weaker teams more often that not. So again, what does the chiefs and eagles strength of schedule have to do with anything? Since they play other “hard” games on their schedule, that prevents them from blowing out the bad ones? Like what?

You want to talk about education? What you were just educated on was that the league doesn’t just work that way. Top teams don’t just consistently blow out weaker teams on a regular basis. This isn’t 1975 anymore. Everyone in this league is a freak athlete, everyone has play makers, everyone has talent (some have more than others) but you look across the league and the blowouts are becoming a thing of the past.

I mean have you been in any knockout pools? Where you pick one single team to win each week? I was in a $1 million pool and one worth 22k. Im out in both and it’s week 8. These pools are going to be done well before the season ends. The fastest they’ve ever ended. Games are getting extremely hard to predict anymore. The amount of “upsets” this year have been off the charts.

The Bears have 3 wins, one of the worst worst rosters in the nfl.

The Commanders have 3 wins, one of the worst rosters in the nfl.

The Falcons have 3 wins, one of the worst rosters in the nfl.

….if someone asked me who has the 3 worst rosters in the nfl, I’d probably name those 3 above.

The panthers just annihilated the Bucs and have one of the worst rosters in the nfl.

The jets are 5-2 with a questionable roster

The Seahawks are leading their division over the Rams, 49ers and Cardinals with Geno Smith at QB.

In the end, you can post all the stupid a#s, meaningless stats you want, THIS LEAGUE DOESNT WORK THAT WAY! I don’t give a damn what the Chiefs or Eagles strength of schedule is, bottom line is, I proved they weren’t blowing out weaker teams either. That is a FACT.

….you’re welcome

Oh and a side note: it’s pretty obvious if you’re on here running your trap or not. I don’t need to “track” it. It stays quiet and quite peaceful on here when the Vikings are winning and you go into hiding. When the Vikings lose, thread pages are 5 times longer because you’re arguing with half the board throughout them. So again, no need to keep track. Don’t flatter yourself, you’re not that cool, trust me
Wow! Stump is full of himself? Pot meet kettle, kettle, pot.

Why do you continually insult people? Is that the only way to reply to posts you dont agree with? Get over yourself.
psjordan
All Pro Elite Player

Post by psjordan »

IIsweet wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:00 am
psjordan wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:53 am
I know this is all OT but I had to chime in. I'm a Woodford Double Oaked guy myself - it's my drinker and also my go-to gift. I like Jefferson's as well but those I know "trying to keep up" can't get past the "aged at sea" stuff. Doesn't matter to me, I like it. I started on Four Roses many years ago, it's faded a bit for me. Also Elijah Craig now and again for me. The rest of your list I'm not familiar with, but now I have something to shoot for this weekend :D
This is awesome actually. I appreciate it. Definitely a Woodford Guy here also. I will definitely try these others .

Looking forward to this week with a Woodford, or maybe something different. I had the "Blackened" which is the Metallica bourbon. I am not the aficionado by any means. To me it was better neat than on the rocks.
I am hoping for a huge game this week from JJ and Cousins. The Cards are going to light up our slow secondary if we do not get a ton of pressure on Murray. PP on Hopkins will be an interesting matchup of future HOF players.
I am thinking that the defense will have to be very disciplined in this one. Going to be a tough test, but I feel good about it.
Two I rec'd as gifts but have not opened: Blood Oath Pact No.6 and Elmer T. Lee Single Barrel. Good reputations from what I understand.

As for ARZ, I'm just afraid that we've "sleep walked" through a fair amount of minutes in games so far, and not that ARZ is a juggernaut but they are/can be fairly good, so I see this as a good test.

IMO we cannot simply fart around in the first quarter. Not that we need to jump out 21-0 - that is almost a bad thing IMO. What I'm talking about is simply PROVING we can move the ball on offense. There are lots of ways to be up say 10-3 after the first quarter. From "we dominated, it really should be 28-0" to "man were we lucky that ARZ guy fell down and we returned the opening kickoff for a TD". I just think for this team's season, they need to DEFINE WHO THEY ARE on the offensive side of the ball and prove they can move it if they have to.

On the defensive side, holy cow I just hold my breath on each play and keep fingers crossed. I just have no premonition before any snap that we are going to "dominate on this play". I have zero guesses what the D will look like, but I'll be awfully disappointed if it looks the same as it has.

I see this game as a critical test for the rest of the season. If we cannot make positive changes and adjustments during the bye week, it will be very hard to remain optimistic that positive changes will happen the rest of the way.

And not that anyone asked, but I don't mind "agendas" here as long as I know what they are and who has them. I can filter or discount any thread content based on whether I feel those agendas are legit or not. I may read a thread/post and say this person or that person is full of hooey, but that's where it begins and ends. I try to remember that given the opportunity I might be great friends with those folks in real life, who knows.
JJBreaksRecords
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by JJBreaksRecords »

Elmer T. Lee Single Barrel is one of my all time favorites. Unfortunately I cant afford it anymore. With this stinken economy I can barely afford Wild Turkey.
vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by vikeinmontana »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:39 pm

It actually is.
The big picture is the record in less than half a season? Neat. It is the most important thing to happen so far, but it isn't the big picture, it is just a piece of it.
Because wins are what matters right? I mean I remember plenty of times where you said, Kirks wins mattered, not his stats. You were all about his career record. You were all about other QBs career records compared to his. You were all about his record in primetime, you wanted to even dismiss Staffords record in Detroit but critique Cousins' in Washington. Its record, record, record with you.
Non sequitur that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but I will humor you. Are QB wins a thing now or do you want to continue to ignore record and just look at stats? I have never claimed QB stats don't matter, just that Cousins' stats are not very impactful on winning and this season just confirms that. Worst statistical start of his career and the team is having the best start of his career.

But hey, 5-1 is not the big picture :lol: Of course it's not, it doesnt fit your narrative about Cousins and this team. It works against you. You have been EXTREMELY quiet during all of these wins, which is typical. You didnt shut up in the Philly thread. But you've been quiet in every other thread.

:lol: Not sure what world you're living in but that's just not how this league works.

The Chiefs beat the Raiders by 1, beat the Chargers by 3 and lost to the Colts. Are they easily winning against bad teams?

The Eagles beat the Lions by 3, Jaguars by 8 and Cardinals by 3. Are they easily winning against bad teams?

Have some football knowledge. Dont even go there.

Only thing I'll say about all of this is SOS is often a joke, especially this early in the season. They base this off of last seasons results when the season starts and as we know the NFL changes drastically year to year. Then as the season begins you SOS is based off other teams wins and losses. Essentially after the first week of the season you have 16 teams tied for the toughest SOS because the one team they played won 100% of their games! And the other 16 teams (who won in week 1) are tied with the worst SOS because the only team they played lost 100% of their games! :lol:

It obviously becomes clearer as the season goes on. But when you have 5 wins in 6 weeks, you are partially responsible for your opponents SOS because you delivered them one of their losses it's based on.

Not disputing your stats as they are what they are but I never put too much stock in SOS until the last quarter of the season. At that time you actually have a good idea who the strong teams and and who the weak teams are. Then they'll take all of this years playoff teams and use them to start their baseline for next seasons SOS and we start all over! :lol:
i'm ready for a beer.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:27 am
Pondering Her Percy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:50 pm

:lol: :lol: Wow are you full of yourself or what? Also, does anyone on this board like your posts other than your disciple? Asking for a friend

A 5-1 record at this point is indeed the big picture. Whether they won 5 games by 100 or by 1, that’s 5 wins in 6 games. You play the game to win, not over analyze stats and try to predict the future. And I know for a fact if they were 1-5, you’d be literally living on this board losing your mind and constantly pointing at the record anytime someone tried to defend the team.

Your attempt regarding the chiefs and eagles is actually comical. The fact that you just try SO hard and still fail is honestly entertaining. What does the Eagles or Chiefs strength of schedule have to do with anything whatsoever? Your beef with the Vikings record was that they aren’t “blowing out” weaker teams more often that not. So again, what does the chiefs and eagles strength of schedule have to do with anything? Since they play other “hard” games on their schedule, that prevents them from blowing out the bad ones? Like what?

You want to talk about education? What you were just educated on was that the league doesn’t just work that way. Top teams don’t just consistently blow out weaker teams on a regular basis. This isn’t 1975 anymore. Everyone in this league is a freak athlete, everyone has play makers, everyone has talent (some have more than others) but you look across the league and the blowouts are becoming a thing of the past.

I mean have you been in any knockout pools? Where you pick one single team to win each week? I was in a $1 million pool and one worth 22k. Im out in both and it’s week 8. These pools are going to be done well before the season ends. The fastest they’ve ever ended. Games are getting extremely hard to predict anymore. The amount of “upsets” this year have been off the charts.

The Bears have 3 wins, one of the worst worst rosters in the nfl.

The Commanders have 3 wins, one of the worst rosters in the nfl.

The Falcons have 3 wins, one of the worst rosters in the nfl.

….if someone asked me who has the 3 worst rosters in the nfl, I’d probably name those 3 above.

The panthers just annihilated the Bucs and have one of the worst rosters in the nfl.

The jets are 5-2 with a questionable roster

The Seahawks are leading their division over the Rams, 49ers and Cardinals with Geno Smith at QB.

In the end, you can post all the stupid a#s, meaningless stats you want, THIS LEAGUE DOESNT WORK THAT WAY! I don’t give a damn what the Chiefs or Eagles strength of schedule is, bottom line is, I proved they weren’t blowing out weaker teams either. That is a FACT.

….you’re welcome

Oh and a side note: it’s pretty obvious if you’re on here running your trap or not. I don’t need to “track” it. It stays quiet and quite peaceful on here when the Vikings are winning and you go into hiding. When the Vikings lose, thread pages are 5 times longer because you’re arguing with half the board throughout them. So again, no need to keep track. Don’t flatter yourself, you’re not that cool, trust me

Why do you continually insult people? Is that the only way to reply to posts you dont agree with? Get over yourself.
Ha! Because he didnt come in saying "now you've been educated, you're welcome". That's sarcasm. That's arrogance. I'm sorry but if you want to act like that, it invites the unwanted. I'm not sure what else to tell you. I've disagreed with PLENTY of others on here over the past 10 years. When you come across as respectful and with good intent, you can disagree respectfully. I've done it multiple times with multiple people. If you show me respect, I will happily be respectful in return. When you come across with arrogance, disrespect, when you manipulate and twist peoples words, when you make up your own narratives, etc. then again, it invites the unwanted. You're not going to see the nice side of me.

There's a reason Stump is a common denominator in 98% of the disagreements on here. Why do I continue to insult people? Who? Stump every time I call out his arrogance and manipulating? Or is it because I call you to the carpet because you literally like every single post he makes? He could say the sky is green and the grass is blue and you'd agree. What do they call it? Like a fan boy or something? I mean, why do you continue to promote and enable his actions? Plenty of "insulting" posts he's had that YOU have liked. I'm not sure who else I've insulted on here but I can tell you there hasnt been many, if any at all. If you're going to act like an as#hole towards me, expect me to be an as#hole in return. Simple as that.
Last edited by Pondering Her Percy on Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
StumpHunter
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by StumpHunter »

vikeinmontana wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:41 am

Only thing I'll say about all of this is SOS is often a joke, especially this early in the season. They base this off of last seasons results when the season starts and as we know the NFL changes drastically year to year. Then as the season begins you SOS is based off other teams wins and losses. Essentially after the first week of the season you have 16 teams tied for the toughest SOS because the one team they played won 100% of their games! And the other 16 teams (who won in week 1) are tied with the worst SOS because the only team they played lost 100% of their games! :lol:

It obviously becomes clearer as the season goes on. But when you have 5 wins in 6 weeks, you are partially responsible for your opponents SOS because you delivered them one of their losses it's based on.

Not disputing your stats as they are what they are but I never put too much stock in SOS until the last quarter of the season. At that time you actually have a good idea who the strong teams and and who the weak teams are. Then they'll take all of this years playoff teams and use them to start their baseline for next seasons SOS and we start all over! :lol:
The SOS I am using is DVOA's, so only this season's. Still, DVOA is at its least accurate early in the season so in that regard you are correct, the last quarter will be more accurate even with DVOA.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Thaumaturgist wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:11 am
Pondering Her Percy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:50 pm :lol: :lol: Wow are you full of yourself or what? Also, does anyone on this board like your posts other than your disciple?
I honestly happen to like Stumps post... Are you going to call me a name too? I don't always agree with him, but I like the posts as they sometimes bring out ideas and thoughts that I haven't thought of. As a rational thinking person, I can agree with his take or not. The point is I let it go after that, I don't make it personal. I swear some of you would argue with him JUST because stump made the post.
I mean that's great and all. But I also swear Stump disagrees with me JUST because it's me. Again, there's a reason he's involved in 98% of the arguments on this board. When you're going to come at me with arrogance saying "now you've been educated, you're welcome", then guess what? You're asking for it.

Just curious, if I addressed one of your posts and at the end of it I said, "now you've been educated, you're welcome" what would you think of me? You're telling me you would just let that go? You wouldnt respond? You'd just take it like a man and move on? I have a hard time believing anyone would just ignore that and move on. That's being arrogant and ego-driven. That's inviting argument. Like I said above, if you're going to be an as#hole to me, I'll be an as"hole back. If you dont like it, then dont be an as#hole.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by VikingsVictorious »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:39 pm
StumpHunter wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:12 am
The big picture is not 5-1.
It actually is. Because wins are what matters right? I mean I remember plenty of times where you said, Kirks wins mattered, not his stats. You were all about his career record. You were all about other QBs career records compared to his. You were all about his record in primetime, you wanted to even dismiss Staffords record in Detroit but critique Cousins' in Washington. Its record, record, record with you.

But hey, 5-1 is not the big picture :lol: Of course it's not, it doesnt fit your narrative about Cousins and this team. It works against you. You have been EXTREMELY quiet during all of these wins, which is typical. You didnt shut up in the Philly thread. But you've been quiet in every other thread.
They should also be easily winning against bad teams most of the time. They aren't.
:lol: Not sure what world you're living in but that's just not how this league works.

The Chiefs beat the Raiders by 1, beat the Chargers by 3 and lost to the Colts. Are they easily winning against bad teams?

The Eagles beat the Lions by 3, Jaguars by 8 and Cardinals by 3. Are they easily winning against bad teams?

Have some football knowledge. Dont even go there.
5-1 is the only picture that matters.
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

vikeinmontana wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:29 am
The big picture is not 5-1
But it is Stump. I know you’re a stats guy, and I appreciate your posts. But when all is said and done, all that matters is your W/L record. As it stands we’d be a top seed. If we do the exact same thing the rest of the way, we’d be a top seed with 14+ wins.

Now I’m not saying we will just because we have. I understand strength of schedule and deficiencies. And I can’t see the future. But either can you. This is what I’ve been saying. We could have 15 wins before the playoffs and you’d be able to point to areas we weren’t good at. Because there WILL be areas we’re not good at. But in the end, you are what your record says you are.
Stump can and will always find negatives. He Digs DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP to find those negatives.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

vikeinmontana wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:41 am
Agreed. SOS means very little in this argument. If you watch football, you know who the weaker rosters are in the NFL. Atlanta, Washington, Chicago, Detroit, Carolina, Houston, etc. Three of those teams have 3 wins. The Lions lost 3 games by a total of 10 points and at one point had the #1 offense in the NFL. Carolina literally has a bare bones offense and just annihilated Tampa Bay. This is why it's the best sport to watch IMO. The league is getting tighter and tighter by the day. This isnt the '72 Dolphins vs. the Patriots where they are beating them 52-0 anymore. Those days are gone.
-Chazz Palminteri
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

vikeinmontana wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:29 am
The big picture is not 5-1
But it is Stump. I know you’re a stats guy, and I appreciate your posts. But when all is said and done, all that matters is your W/L record. As it stands we’d be a top seed. If we do the exact same thing the rest of the way, we’d be a top seed with 14+ wins.

Now I’m not saying we will just because we have. I understand strength of schedule and deficiencies. And I can’t see the future. But either can you. This is what I’ve been saying. We could have 15 wins before the playoffs and you’d be able to point to areas we weren’t good at. Because there WILL be areas we’re not good at. But in the end, you are what your record says you are.
Facts! Like I said before, if we were sitting at 1-5 right now, I know damn well the 1-5 record would be Stumps primary argument.
-Chazz Palminteri
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:43 am
JJBreaksRecords wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:27 am

Ha! Because he didnt come in saying "now you've been educated, you're welcome". That's sarcasm. That's arrogance. I'm sorry but if you want to act like that, it invites the unwanted. I'm not sure what else to tell you. I've disagreed with PLENTY of others on here over the past 10 years. When you come across as respectful and with good intent, you can disagree respectfully. I've done it multiple times with multiple people. If you show me respect, I will happily be respectful in return. When you come across with arrogance, disrespect, when you manipulate and twist peoples words, when you make up your own narratives, etc. then again, it invites the unwanted. You're not going to see the nice side of me.

There's a reason Stump is a common denominator in 98% of the disagreements on here. Why do I continue to insult people? Who? Stump every time I call out his arrogance and manipulating? Or is it because I call you to the carpet because you literally like every single post he makes? He could say the sky is green and the grass is blue and you'd agree. What do they call it? Like a fan boy or something? I mean, why do you continue to promote and enable his actions? Plenty of "insulting" posts he's had that YOU have liked. I'm not sure who else I've insulted on here but I can tell you there hasnt been many, if any at all. If you're going to act like an as#hole towards me, expect me to be an as#hole in return. Simple as that.
I see Stump as a reasonably intelligent and very unhappy guy. Often unhappy people like to spread their unhappiness to others and I think that is Stump's entire purpose of being here. He angers me with his attempts to win at all costs debating style. He in no way shape or form tries to get at the truth. He makes his conclusions in advance of the evidence and then just looks for whatever he can find that supports his conclusions while ignoring all evidence that doesn't. He dives deeeeeep enough he can usually come up with something that supports his conclusions.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

VikingsVictorious wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:53 am
Pondering Her Percy wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:43 am

I see Stump as a reasonably intelligent and very unhappy guy. Often unhappy people like to spread their unhappiness to others and I think that is Stump's entire purpose of being here. He angers me with his attempts to win at all costs debating style. He in no way shape or form tries to get at the truth. He makes his conclusions in advance of the evidence and then just looks for whatever he can find that supports his conclusions while ignoring all evidence that doesn't. He dives deeeeeep enough he can usually come up with something that supports his conclusions.
Agreed. I think it's more the manipulation and arrogance for me. I dont like that shi#. I have a strong dislike for arrogant people that are master manipulators. Not just on a message board but in every day life. I know a few. You're right, generally unhappy, toxic to be around, always in the thick of the drama, etc. They often dont like when you call them to the carpet on their bull crap.
-Chazz Palminteri