I'm the Vikings GM for SiriusXM MTC Fan Mock Draft

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Re: I'm the Vikings GM for SiriusXM MTC Fan Mock Draft

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

YikesVikes wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:03 pm
I don't get how this is remotely the same thing / similar
It’s not the same thing. I think it’s a pretty solid find. Wish I was doing it haha
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
dkoby
All Pro Elite Player

Post by dkoby »

Pretty damn cool. I try to listen to it every year. Very entertaining. I think your strategy is spot on. Was it Friday, yesterday? Or next Friday?

I would say if a top 10 consensus dline player doesn’t fall, take an athletic center/guard. Personally I like Dalton Risner. Heard an interview with him on SXM and really like him. Sounds like old school rip your guts out tough guy. Has played all positions.

Good luck, I’ll be listening. Unless it was yesterday.....
The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds,the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps.
Elenore Roosevelt. 1945
YikesVikes
All Pro Elite Player

Post by YikesVikes »

dkoby wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:52 pm Pretty damn cool. I try to listen to it every year. Very entertaining. I think your strategy is spot on. Was it Friday, yesterday? Or next Friday?

I would say if a top 10 consensus dline player doesn’t fall, take an athletic center/guard. Personally I like Dalton Risner. Heard an interview with him on SXM and really like him. Sounds like old school rip your guts out tough guy. Has played all positions.

This Friday at 4PM
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

I would go:

Devin White
Oliver
Risner
Dillard
Hockenson

In that order. One of those five should be Available.
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by VikingsVictorious »

dkoby wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:52 pm Pretty damn cool. I try to listen to it every year. Very entertaining. I think your strategy is spot on. Was it Friday, yesterday? Or next Friday?

Not one mention of Bradbury. I think the actual pick turned out just fine. Out of curiosity do you recall where Bradbury went in the Sirius mock?
YikesVikes
All Pro Elite Player

Post by YikesVikes »

VikingsVictorious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:17 am

Not one mention of Bradbury. I think the actual pick turned out just fine. Out of curiosity do you recall where Bradbury went in the Sirius mock?
Can't remember.