I'm a Father!

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

Barry
All Pro Elite Player

Re: I'm a Father!

Post by Barry »

Awesome news, congratulations!
It is a ride, but it is well worth it. We are expecting our first grandchild in June, looking forward to some of the baby stuff again.
Fan of:
Hanahan Hawks
South Carolina Gamecocks
Minnesota Vikings
Charleston Battery
FC Bayern München
USMNT & Die Nationalmannschaft
Husker Vike
Franchise Player

Post by Husker Vike »

Congrats,Happy for you!
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

I'm late to the party. Congrats!
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Thanks a lot, everybody!
Bowhunting Viking wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:06 am A HUGE Congratulations my Viking brother. That's a beautiful thing. Let me share a nugget with ya. Cherish every moment. Trust me , and all fathers here, they grow up TOO fast. It seems like yest my daughter was, well still just my little cheerleader, dancer, singer, volleyball player, track star etc. I lived at that school. And loved every moment of it. Now she's just shy of 29, has a double masters degree and an amazing job. The time span went to fast. Thank God we have such a close relationship to this day. Live on that boy my friend, as I know you will. Bless your family brother.
I'll definitely heed that advice!
akvikingsfan wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:54 am Congratulations Cliff. Welcome to the club! My little one was born in October. He's now about 6 months old and haas just recently started sleeping through the night. These first few months of 2-3 hours are rough. Hang in there and again congratulations. Glad to hear he is healthy!
Well congrats to you too! Yeah, it's been a bit rough but I can't complain overall.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Raptorman wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:52 pm Congrats, this wasn't a result of a Maury Povich show I assume. :whistle:
Nah, we adopted so I would have gotten off as far as Maury was concerned :D