I am so sick of rodgers

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Boon
Pro Bowl Elite Player

I am so sick of rodgers

Post by Boon » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:53 am

just imagine I just typed out a 5000 word jumble of expletives to describe how I feel about this individual and the absolute joy I will feel the day he #### retires. Like I'm not even kidding, the day this dude retires from the NFL I'm throwing a party . I have only seen highlights the past 3 years or so, or follow the game casts or radio broadcasts when he's playing, I refuse to watch him play anymore. Just go away already
0 x

RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Re: I am so sick of rodgers

Post by RandyMoss84 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:45 am

Boon wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:53 am
just imagine I just typed out a 5000 word jumble of expletives to describe how I feel about this individual and the absolute joy I will feel the day he #### retires. Like I'm not even kidding, the day this dude retires from the NFL I'm throwing a party . I have only seen highlights the past 3 years or so, or follow the game casts or radio broadcasts when he's playing, I refuse to watch him play anymore. Just go away already
So if he got drafted by the Vikings, are you going to be so sick of Rodgers? You will watch if Vikings are playing against Rodgers :roll:
0 x