Bradbury OUT vs Ravens, COVID

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Bradbury OUT vs Ravens, COVID

Post by RandyMoss84 »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:17 pm Interesting bit of history.

The Vikings and Ravens have met 6 times, with each team winning 3.

In each of the years the Vikings won, they went to the NFC Championship Game.

In each of the years the Vikings lost, the head coach got fired.

A harbinger of things to come? I sure hope so.
Do not hold your breath on it
StanM
Veteran

Post by StanM »

I think that with tomorrow’s forecast that I’m going to do the unthinkable and record the game while I’m out working in the yard. The Vikings have reached that point where it makes more sense to do something else and fast forward through the game. I will record the NASCAR season finale and probably watch that first. One of my secrets of how I have survived 60 seasons of Vikings football is to not make watching live games a priority when they are having a bad year. When they’re winning I would never do that but it has reached that point again this season.
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Bowhunting Viking »

StanM wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:09 am I think that with tomorrow’s forecast that I’m going to do the unthinkable and record the game while I’m out working in the yard. The Vikings have reached that point where it makes more sense to do something else and fast forward through the game. I will record the NASCAR season finale and probably watch that first. One of my secrets of how I have survived 60 seasons of Vikings football is to not make watching live games a priority when they are having a bad year. When they’re winning I would never do that but it has reached that point again this season.
I recently accepted a new position at a different company after 30 yrs at the same place and 26 yrs in the same house. Moved to the big city and living in a condo temporarily till we find our new house.
This is the first season since Sunday ticket came out that I don't have it, and my schedule right now is supervising a Sunday crew, so it's the first season I haven't watched every game live. I now have Game Pass and watch the games after the fact on sundays. Honestly I thought it would absolutely kill me, but with the way this season is playing out it isn't quite as bad as I expected.
Hopefully in the next season , or next few, it will be better because by then I will have Sunday Ticket again, regardless of which platform it is available on. 57 yrs old and still trying to keep the faith!
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

RandyMoss84 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:51 pm
VikingLord wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:50 pm

If Cousins is still the starting QB next year I won't bother watching. I've seen more than enough of his inconsistent play to last me a football lifetime.
Cousins is going to start next year, who would want his contract?
Yes we are stuck for another year.
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

Bowhunting Viking wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:55 am
StanM wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:09 am I think that with tomorrow’s forecast that I’m going to do the unthinkable and record the game while I’m out working in the yard. The Vikings have reached that point where it makes more sense to do something else and fast forward through the game. I will record the NASCAR season finale and probably watch that first. One of my secrets of how I have survived 60 seasons of Vikings football is to not make watching live games a priority when they are having a bad year. When they’re winning I would never do that but it has reached that point again this season.
I recently accepted a new position at a different company after 30 yrs at the same place and 26 yrs in the same house. Moved to the big city and living in a condo temporarily till we find our new house.
This is the first season since Sunday ticket came out that I don't have it, and my schedule right now is supervising a Sunday crew, so it's the first season I haven't watched every game live. I now have Game Pass and watch the games after the fact on sundays. Honestly I thought it would absolutely kill me, but with the way this season is playing out it isn't quite as bad as I expected.
Hopefully in the next season , or next few, it will be better because by then I will have Sunday Ticket again, regardless of which platform it is available on. 57 yrs old and still trying to keep the faith!
It's good to hear that you will try and keep the faith. It's entertainment and nothing more than that. In the NFL you never know what a new season will bring.