Browns @ Vikings post game

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1686
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:12 pm
x 501

Browns @ Vikings post game

Post by RandyMoss84 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:13 pm

Disappointing loss but not surprising, the offensive line and Zimmer is to blame for the loss, too undisciplined
0 x

StumpHunter
Career Elite Player
Posts: 2866
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:55 am
x 429

Re: Browns @ Vikings post game

Post by StumpHunter » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:21 pm

Lol, what?
0 x

UK Phil
Franchise Player
Posts: 443
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:41 am
x 1

Re: Browns @ Vikings post game

Post by UK Phil » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:25 pm

Change is required at HC. Time to build around our (very talented) offense.
0 x

StumpHunter
Career Elite Player
Posts: 2866
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:55 am
x 429

Re: Browns @ Vikings post game

Post by StumpHunter » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:26 pm

UK Phil wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:25 pm
Change is required at HC. Time to build around our (very talented) offense.
They scored 7 points...
0 x

User avatar
Thaumaturgist
Pro Bowl Elite Player
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:29 am
x 49

Re: Browns @ Vikings post game

Post by Thaumaturgist » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:26 pm

StumpHunter wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:21 pm
Lol, what?
So, who are you blaming then? I'd say Zimmer, online are right up there.

Edit... I'd also blame the run defense.
Last edited by Thaumaturgist on Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

YikesVikes
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1586
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:04 am
x 222

Re: Browns @ Vikings post game

Post by YikesVikes » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:28 pm

Again the issue is 2 min defense.
In all of our loses, we have given up points in the most Vikings of ways. This time, the Browns had no timeouts and we gave up about a 30 yard run while they were just trying to kill the clock. Thye get a FG and it changes the mentality late. Instead of going in for a win. we are going in hoping to tie. Bad defense.
0 x

Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8482
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY
x 853

Re: Browns @ Vikings post game

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:33 pm

RandyMoss84 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:13 pm
Disappointing loss but not surprising, the offensive line and Zimmer is to blame for the loss, too undisciplined
Careful, if you put too much blame on the guy that coaches this team, someone might throw a fit
0 x
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri

User avatar
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1686
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:12 pm
x 501

Re: Browns @ Vikings post game

Post by RandyMoss84 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:33 pm

Thaumaturgist wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:26 pm
StumpHunter wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:21 pm
Lol, what?
So, who are you blaming then? I'd say Zimmer, online are right up there.

Edit... I'd also blame the run defense.
I do not know if I blame the run defense since Pierce was out
0 x

User avatar
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1686
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:12 pm
x 501

Re: Browns @ Vikings post game

Post by RandyMoss84 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:34 pm

Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:33 pm
RandyMoss84 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:13 pm
Disappointing loss but not surprising, the offensive line and Zimmer is to blame for the loss, too undisciplined
Careful, if you put too much blame on the guy that coaches this team, someone might throw a fit
Who cares? Let them since they lost to the Browns at home
0 x

UK Phil
Franchise Player
Posts: 443
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:41 am
x 1

Re: Browns @ Vikings post game

Post by UK Phil » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:34 pm

StumpHunter wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:26 pm
UK Phil wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:25 pm
Change is required at HC. Time to build around our (very talented) offense.
They scored 7 points...

I hear ya. But I was talking about skill positions. Our OL again miserably failed. Our OL has miserably failed for the majority of the Zimmer era and he has failed to address him. Go after Eric Bienemy.
0 x

User avatar
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1686
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:12 pm
x 501

Re: Browns @ Vikings post game

Post by RandyMoss84 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:35 pm

UK Phil wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:25 pm
Change is required at HC. Time to build around our (very talented) offense.
Vikings should have hired Stefanski but Wilfs are too stupid to fire Zimmer
0 x

User avatar
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1686
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:12 pm
x 501

Re: Browns @ Vikings post game

Post by RandyMoss84 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:36 pm

UK Phil wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:34 pm
StumpHunter wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:26 pm


They scored 7 points...

I hear ya. But I was talking about skill positions. Our OL again miserably failed. Our OL has miserably failed for the majority of the Zimmer era and he has failed to address him. Go after Eric Bienemy.
I am not sure if I want Bienemy, he does not call the plays, Reid does but anyone would be better than Zimmer
0 x

Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8482
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY
x 853

Re: Browns @ Vikings post game

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:38 pm

RandyMoss84 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:34 pm
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:33 pm


Careful, if you put too much blame on the guy that coaches this team, someone might throw a fit
Who cares? Let them since they lost to the Browns at home
No the point is, every time the head honcho of this team is blamed for something, stump goes into defense mode
0 x
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri

User avatar
Thaumaturgist
Pro Bowl Elite Player
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:29 am
x 49

Re: Browns @ Vikings post game

Post by Thaumaturgist » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:39 pm

RandyMoss84 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:33 pm
Thaumaturgist wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:26 pm


So, who are you blaming then? I'd say Zimmer, online are right up there.

Edit... I'd also blame the run defense.
I do not know if I blame the run defense since Pierce was out
Yea, but they gave up 180+ on the ground, and 30+ on a key draw play. Unexcusable on a pro team.
0 x

User avatar
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1686
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:12 pm
x 501

Re: Browns @ Vikings post game

Post by RandyMoss84 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:43 pm

Thaumaturgist wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:39 pm
RandyMoss84 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:33 pm


I do not know if I blame the run defense since Pierce was out
Yea, but they gave up 180+ on the ground, and 30+ on a key draw play. Unexcusable on a pro team.
Yeah but it is weird because I thought the run defense is going to be their strength but I guess not
0 x