Vikings @ Bengals Game Day

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Vikings @ Bengals Game Day

Post by RandyMoss84 »

Maelstrom88 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:58 pm No wonder Waynes left. It's ok we just didn't have the all star Barr. Wilf and Zimmer BOTH need to go.
Wilf is not leaving but Speilman and Zimmer has to go
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

Give credit to Zac for that ballsy call that won Bengals the game, congratulations to the Bengals, I hope Zimmer is fired tomorrow
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

CharVike wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:00 pm
RandyMoss84 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:42 pm Disappointing loss but not surprising, it reminds me of the season opener against the 49ers in 2015 when everyone was saying that it would be a easy win for Vikings against a terrible 49ers team but Vikings got embarrassed instead :wallbang: Zimmer has his team unprepared against terrible teams as usual, he should have been fired last year after losing to a terrible Cowboys team at home :wallbang:
I'll admit the Bengals won't challenge for the Super Bowl. But they have some nice young players. Burrow played good for a 2nd year QB who was sacked 5 times. I'll give him credit along with that young WR they have and Mixon played good. We turned the ball over and had too many penalties which never helps. Can't really call it a learning experience because were a vet team it was basically not playing good enough for a win on the road. Big question is how do you fix it. I don't have any suggestions.
Let's fix it by firing Zimmer