Jefferson Mic'd up for day 3 OTA's

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Spot & Stalk Vike
Backup

Jefferson Mic'd up for day 3 OTA's

Post by Spot & Stalk Vike »

J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Re: Jefferson Mic'd up for day 3 OTA's

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Not that I would know like an expert, but that kid just LOOKS like a wideout. The way he runs, stems his routes, cuts, catches with his hands ... just looks like he belongs with the elite in the league.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Spot & Stalk Vike
Backup

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 2:05 pm Not that I would know like an expert, but that kid just LOOKS like a wideout. The way he runs, stems his routes, cuts, catches with his hands ... just looks like he belongs with the elite in the league.
I think you're right Kapp, this kid is not just good but the makings of great. As much as we whine about GB having back to back HOF QB's we've done pretty well as a team with drafting WR's, RB's and even TE's going back to the Moss era.

(Well, sans the Troy Williamson pick and the whizzinator Onterrio Smith. I'm still holding my nose over those picks.)
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Spot & Stalk Vike wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 2:51 pm
J. Kapp 11 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 2:05 pm Not that I would know like an expert, but that kid just LOOKS like a wideout. The way he runs, stems his routes, cuts, catches with his hands ... just looks like he belongs with the elite in the league.
I think you're right Kapp, this kid is not just good but the makings of great. As much as we whine about GB having back to back HOF QB's we've done pretty well as a team with drafting WR's, RB's and even TE's going back to the Moss era.

(Well, sans the Troy Williamson pick and the whizzinator Onterrio Smith. I'm still holding my nose over those picks.)
Tell you what ... we thought JJ was good last year?

We ain't seen nothin' yet.

For me, he's the breakout candidate of 2021, which is hard to do when you're as good as he was in 2020. I just sense an even greater confidence coming from this kid, combined with an incredible work ethic. If the O-line improves and gives Cousins more time, JJ could go absolutely nuts.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by VikingsVictorious »

Did he throw any shade at Cousins during his Mic'd up OTA's?
Spot & Stalk Vike
Backup

VikingsVictorious wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:06 am Did he throw any shade at Cousins during his Mic'd up OTA's?
Just trying to be or proving that you are without any doubt an a--hole?
Last edited by Spot & Stalk Vike on Fri May 28, 2021 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

I like seeing the camaraderie he has with Thielen.
VikingLord
Hall of Famer

Post by VikingLord »

Looking forward to seeing the Griddy a lot this year...
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Spot & Stalk Vike wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:51 am
VikingsVictorious wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:06 am Did he throw any shade at Cousins during his Mic'd up OTA's?
If poking fun at the people who declared Jefferson to have thrown shade at Cousins makes me an A---Hole than I'm guilty as charged. I thought it was kind of funny/clever. :lol:

I just went and checked and found out that you were the originator of the Jefferson throwing shade at Cousins thread. It's OK to laugh at yourself when someone pokes fun at you. Lighten up Francis.
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Anyone know what’s the deal with the American Gladiators helmets? Is it to teach guys not to lead with their head?
Spot & Stalk Vike
Backup

VikingsVictorious wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 6:27 pm
Spot & Stalk Vike wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:51 am

If poking fun at the people who declared Jefferson to have thrown shade at Cousins makes me an A---Hole than I'm guilty as charged. I thought it was kind of funny/clever. :lol:

I just went and checked and found out that you were the originator of the Jefferson throwing shade at Cousins thread. It's OK to laugh at yourself when someone pokes fun at you. Lighten up Francis.
Yeah but don't celebrate a TD in any form or fashion your your delicate senses become offended right? You spent post after post after post railing against that subject in another thread. Lighten up Francis.......

Strange personality to say the least.....
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Spot & Stalk Vike wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:44 am
VikingsVictorious wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 6:27 pm

Yeah but don't celebrate a TD in any form or fashion your your delicate senses become offended right? You spent post after post after post railing against that subject in another thread. Lighten up Francis.......

Straw Man argument. If you don't know what that means it's when you create a false representation of the person you are debating with. I specifically said I do enjoy players celebrating a TD or even a great catch. I even mentioned that since Diggs was our player his theatrics didn't even bother me much. However, Diggs was over the top and if you can't see that you're blind.
Spot & Stalk Vike
Backup

VikingsVictorious wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:45 am
Spot & Stalk Vike wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:44 am

Straw Man argument. If you don't know what that means it's when you create a false representation of the person you are debating with. I specifically said I do enjoy players celebrating a TD or even a great catch. I even mentioned that since Diggs was our player his theatrics didn't even bother me much. However, Diggs was over the top and if you can't see that you're blind.
Enjoy your forum.....peace out.
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Spot & Stalk Vike wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:28 pm
VikingsVictorious wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:45 am
I don't want you leaving. However, if you falsely represent my stand I will call you out on it. I will debate you on Jefferson throwing shade at Cousins. I will debate you on what's over the top for celebrations like Diggs. If you can't handle a little critique of your posts here than this probably isn't the right place for you.
Spot & Stalk Vike
Backup

VikingsVictorious wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:46 pm
Spot & Stalk Vike wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:28 pm

I don't want you leaving. However, if you falsely represent my stand I will call you out on it. I will debate you on Jefferson throwing shade at Cousins. I will debate you on what's over the top for celebrations like Diggs. If you can't handle a little critique of your posts here than this probably isn't the right place for you.
You are frequently smug and very often condescending, not just to me but to others as well. Life is too short to spend in the company of people like yourself.