Day 3 Rounds 4-7

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Day 3 Rounds 4-7

Post by RandyMoss84 »

Last day of the draft, I am going to miss the draft when it is over, I hope Vikings get a 3rd wide receiver, safety, and kicker to fill needs today
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Re: Day 3 Rounds 4-7

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

I don’t know if Kene Nwangwu fills a need at RB, but those of us in the state of Iowa know that he’s a dynamic kick returner. Potentially the best the Vikings have had since Cordarelle Patterson.

He’s also a super high-character guy and a capable No. 2 RB at Iowa State, spelling Breece Hall and making some big plays.

Don’t know if he can returns punts, but he’s seriously good returning kickoffs. Instant upgrade on special teams.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Rhodes Closed
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Rhodes Closed »

Vikings just picked up Camryn Bynum, CB from California.

Good pick in my opinion. Definitely not an auto starter but he can be a quality player imo.
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:03 pm I don’t know if Kene Nwangwu fills a need at RB, but those of us in the state of Iowa know that he’s a dynamic kick returner. Potentially the best the Vikings have had since Cordarelle Patterson.

He’s also a super high-character guy and a capable No. 2 RB at Iowa State, spelling Breece Hall and making some big plays.

Don’t know if he can returns punts, but he’s seriously good returning kickoffs. Instant upgrade on special teams.
Thank you for the head up, it makes me feel better about the pick
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:03 pm I don’t know if Kene Nwangwu fills a need at RB, but those of us in the state of Iowa know that he’s a dynamic kick returner. Potentially the best the Vikings have had since Cordarelle Patterson.

Yeah I’m thinking that’s what the pick was intended for was kick returner. Kind of early for one but given how good of a returner he is, it’s hard to complain
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Rhodes Closed wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:04 pm Vikings just picked up Camryn Bynum, CB from California.

Good pick in my opinion. Definitely not an auto starter but he can be a quality player imo.
Was figuring a corner was coming soon. Keep seeing he’s a super high character guy as well with excellent football IQ
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

WR or safety here? I can’t believe Trey Smith is still in the board. Even with Davis, I’d still draft Smith. Guy is a stud. It’s simply medicals that are causing him to fall
-Chazz Palminteri