Vikings Podcast I was just on....

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Vikings Podcast I was just on....

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Hey guys, I was just recently on this Sunday’s episode of Purple Daily podcast with Declan, Mackey and Judd. Mackey and Judd were off last night but had a great conversation with Declan regarding the Vikings OL and also was able to tell my story regarding the Vikings vanity and Packers urinal I made for Tommy Kramer if you guys want to listen in.

https://youtu.be/dPFLyyvBPpQ
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
Maelstrom88
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Vikings Podcast I was just on....

Post by Maelstrom88 »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:48 pm Hey guys, I was just recently on this Sunday’s episode of Purple Daily podcast with Declan, Mackey and Judd. Mackey and Judd were off last night but had a great conversation with Declan regarding the Vikings OL and also was able to tell my story regarding the Vikings vanity and Packers urinal I made for Tommy Kramer if you guys want to listen in.

https://youtu.be/dPFLyyvBPpQ
Very cool. I'll check it out.
mael·strom

a powerful whirlpool in the sea or a river.

a situation or state of confused movement or violent turmoil.
Fran the Man
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Fran the Man »

I checked it out, good job. What a great story about meeting Tommy Kramer.
Don't pick a fight with an old Viking. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
Husker Vike
Franchise Player

Post by Husker Vike »

Great interview! ,really enjoyed your story and I can relate as why you became a fan as I am from Nebraska and also had no connection to the Vikings.
makila
Franchise Player

Post by makila »

Oh very cool! Listen to most of their episodes. Heard that one the other day. Nicely done!