Vikings Release Rudolph

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Vikings Release Rudolph

Post by RandyMoss84 »

chicagopurple wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:22 am I expect, and kinda hope, Rudolph gets picked up by a competitive team that has areal chance of a championship. He isnt in his prime but he is a go to guy in the red zone.....just the kinda receiver Brady loves.....I would not be surprised if Brady makes Rudolph a SuperBowl hero...... But, I still think he needed to go....we dont have the cash to keep him and we dont have a team to make his last years special for him.....we are rebuilding and will need young talent to grow and develop......again.....and again......
I just saw Rudolph wants to join the Patriots, it is either that Rudolph forgot Brady is with the Buccaneers or Rudolph just does not care about winning a championship
Maelstrom88
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Maelstrom88 »

It was the right move for the team to let him go. Thanks for the memories particularly the OT catch against New Orleans and the charity work. Wish him the best in his future endeavors.
mael·strom

a powerful whirlpool in the sea or a river.

a situation or state of confused movement or violent turmoil.
Rhodes Closed
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Rhodes Closed »

https://twitter.com/GoesslingStrib/stat ... 89184?s=20

The Vikings have spread out the cap hit on Rudolph over the next two years, which will give us an extra $5 Million in cap space on June 2, according to the tweet.
Maelstrom88
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Maelstrom88 »

He is a Gman.
mael·strom

a powerful whirlpool in the sea or a river.

a situation or state of confused movement or violent turmoil.