Vikings at Bengals

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

cmoss84
Veteran

Re: Vikings at Bengals

Post by cmoss84 »

VikingLord wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:35 pm
CharVike wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:32 pm
How about Davenport. 13 million for nothing. A pocket passer will never get a team to a SB. That's a good one. Stafford, Foles, Jimmy G ect.. you know what those teams had? A very good core. We don't draft well enough. It's that simple. When is Cine going to contribute. Booty? Ect ..
KAM has not drafted well overall. Some of his better picks were undrafted or less heralded guys like Pace that he basically lucked into.

With that said, KOC and KAM can greatly help their futures for next season by at least getting more data points to evaluate the QB situation heading into the offseason. It's not exactly giving up on the season to start Hall given the poor showings from Mullens and Dobbs to this point. Hall might not be any better, but it's hard to believe he would be much worse. It will probably take another 2-3 turnover game by Mullens for KOC to get to that point, though. He's clearly focused on trying to make the playoffs this year, which I understand, but at the same time, no QB not named Cousins currently on the roster has any hope of winning a playoff game this year.
With our defense you never know. Not likely, but we have a shot. You have to get to the dance floor in order to dance.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Re: Vikings at Bengals

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

CharVike wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:30 pm
cmoss84 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:23 pm If we win out, and Lions lose in Dallas, do we win the division?
I think we do based on head to head competition. We would have beaten them twice.
At 5-1, we’d also have a much better division record.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.