Kirk Cousins Achillies

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Kirk Cousins Achillies

Post by FullWood »

Kirk Cousins Tore his Achilles as per report from Adam Schefter and Tom Pelissero. MRI monday morning :cry:
makila
Franchise Player

Re: Kirk Cousins Achillies

Post by makila »

Just came across espn app notification. Feel horrible for the guy. Guess we see a glimpse of life without Kirk now. Just not prepared for it.
Maelstrom88
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Maelstrom88 »

Feel bad for Kirk. This was probably his last game as a Viking.
mael·strom

a powerful whirlpool in the sea or a river.

a situation or state of confused movement or violent turmoil.
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood »

This is his contract year too, someone so durable and now his future is in doubt as he will be 36 at the start of next year.
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Feel so bad for the guy. Honestly, his last two games were MVP level. Finally starting to get some respect. Now this.

Our season was really looking up. Not so much now.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:30 pm Feel so bad for the guy. Honestly, his last two games were MVP level. Finally starting to get some respect. Now this.

Our season was really looking up. Not so much now.
Me too, Kapp. He's a good dude. He gave a lot to this franchise and played well. I was never sure if he had the mettle to win in the playoffs, when it really mattered, but I respect the heck out of him and on a human level this really sucks.
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by VikingsVictorious »

What's the likelihood of him being ready for the start of next season?
JJBreaksRecords
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by JJBreaksRecords »

VikingsVictorious wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:33 pm What's the likelihood of him being ready for the start of next season?
None. Since the Wilfs would never sign a 37 year old QB with a ripped ACL, who never did a thing why he was healthy. We will be paying him a trillion dollars already for the next 4 years, you dont think thats enough for him?
allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Post by allday1991 »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:13 pm
VikingsVictorious wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:33 pm What's the likelihood of him being ready for the start of next season?
None. Since the Wilfs would never sign a 37 year old QB with a ripped ACL, who never did a thing why he was healthy. We will be paying him a trillion dollars already for the next 4 years, you dont think thats enough for him?
He asked if he could be ready for the start of next season, he didn’t say for what team. Wth you taking about a trillion dollars for the next 4 years? Verbal diarrhea.
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson
JJBreaksRecords
Pro Bowl Elite Player

allday1991 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:38 pm

He asked if he could be ready for the start of next season, he didn’t say for what team. Wth you taking about a trillion dollars for the next 4 years? Verbal diarrhea.
Poor boy did I hurt ur feelings? Do you like it when I say millions and not trillions? Anything else for you Karen?
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

Kirk was better than most thought. I was glad we had him. Played every game and you would get 30+ TD passes. See who does that next year and into the future. I feel for the guy but that's football. I'll miss him many will be happy to move on. That's OK. Back on the QB trolley. That's not a fun ride. Me and VV always backed him.
JJBreaksRecords
Pro Bowl Elite Player

CharVike wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:20 pm Kirk was better than most thought. I was glad we had him. Played every game and you would get 30+ TD passes. See who does that next year and into the future. I feel for the guy but that's football. I'll miss him many will be happy to move on. That's OK. Back on the QB trolley. That's not a fun ride. Me and VV always backed him.
He was a very durable stat guy. Thats about what it comes down to. How many playoff games did he win? Thats what matters, couldnt care less about his personal stats. Sucks for me cause I was loving the way he played the past few games, his confidence, and some of his throws were perfect. Could have maybe, just maybe got us to the playoffs. But none of that matters now. :wallbang:
cogitator
Veteran

Post by cogitator »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:04 pm

Poor boy did I hurt ur feelings? Do you like it when I say millions and not trillions? Anything else for you Karen?
Shut up already.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:04 pm

Dude how old are you? Maybe post something with some sort of credibility and maybe people would actually listen. Child
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by VikingsVictorious »

Just an unbelievable jerk. That's why I have him blocked. Kirk played incredible this year and especially the last two games. We are going to miss him.