OUTRAGE!!!!! I"M MAD!!!!!!!! Bombshelll!!!!!

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: OUTRAGE!!!!! I"M MAD!!!!!!!! Bombshelll!!!!!

Post by VikingsVictorious »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:59 am
Chi-Town Vike wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:30 pm Eh?? explain please. also whats wrong with being cautious and not just running off at the mouth becaue you're a fan.
It’s not that hard. You just admitted to calling out people for what kind of fan they are. You said it’s the entire point of the topic you started. That’s a personal attack against any fan who doesn’t think like you, which is supposed to be prohibited.

Your premise that a Vikings fan must be either level-headed or a Koolaid drinker is utter bullish!t. I’m as big an optimist as there is in Viking nation, but I dare you to be more analytical than I am. In fact, I beg you to actually be analytical at all.
CTV said that Randy Moss heard footsteps which caused him to drop a simple reception in the Atlanta playoff game after the 1998 season. Translation "Randy Moss is a coward". If Randy had alligator armed it maybe, but in actuality Moss with full extension was only able to get his fingertips on the ball. Was it a pass that he could have caught? Possibly. John Madden said it would have been a great catch. According to CTV dropping that easiest catch in NFL history was the reason we lost that game along with some others. I won't forgive CTV for that comment until he apologizes..
Chi-Town Vike
Starter

Post by Chi-Town Vike »

Chi-Town Vike wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:30 pm Eh?? explain please. also whats wrong with being cautious and not just running off at the mouth becaue you're a fan.
It’s not that hard. You just admitted to calling out people for what kind of fan they are. You said it’s the entire point of the topic you started. That’s a personal attack against any fan who doesn’t think like you, which is supposed to be prohibited.

Your premise that a Vikings fan must be either level-headed or a Koolaid drinker is utter bullish!t. I’m as big an optimist as there is in Viking nation, but I dare you to be more analytical than I am. In fact, I beg you to actually be analytical at all.

https://vikingsterritory.com/2022/top_n ... ngs-frauds
Skol
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Chi-Town Vike wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:36 pm

https://vikingsterritory.com/2022/top_n ... ngs-frauds
Way to prove my point, dude. Laziest response in the history of VMB.

Who gives a damn what some out of work front office hack thinks?

I mean, you’re highlighting videos of people who don’t like this team. What exactly are you trying to prove? That only koolaid drinkers like the Vikings? That we Vikings fans should give up on a 9-2 season?

I’m done with this lunacy. You’re not worth the effort.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:44 am

I mean, you’re highlighting videos of people who don’t like this team. What exactly are you trying to prove? That only koolaid drinkers like the Vikings? That we Vikings fans should give up on a 9-2 season?

No less it came from Vikings territory. I think my 3 year old has more qualifications than the guys on there. VikingAge is no different. Dustin Baker's profile reads "editor, writer, political scientist". Glad we got the opinion of a political scientist. He must really know the game :lol:
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:50 am

No less it came from Vikings territory. I think my 3 year old has more qualifications than the guys on there. VikingAge is no different. Dustin Baker's profile reads "editor, writer, political scientist". Glad we got the opinion of a political scientist. He must really know the game :lol:
Baker shows up in my Twitter feed constantly. I’d block him, but it’s kinda fun to trash the dude’s takes.

God, I need a life!
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:54 am
Pondering Her Percy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:50 am

Baker shows up in my Twitter feed constantly. I’d block him, but it’s kinda fun to trash the dude’s takes.

God, I need a life!
:lol: Yeah he pops up on my feed a lot too. Nobody takes VikingAge or VikingsTerritory material seriously. I guess it's good pooping material and gives you something to read but it's a far cry from gospel
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
Chi-Town Vike
Starter

Post by Chi-Town Vike »

I posted 2. Why didn't you view the link on Sunday's game, if you didn't care for the 1st one? i mean, it was you who failed to specify what exactly you were interested in. :lol: Secondly, I'm obligated to wasting my time trying to find some #### to appease you?
Not Lazy, just better things to do there guy. Compensate me for my time if you wanna be catered to.
I've never had a twitter account or FB account for that matter. Ain't got time for that nonsense. :lol: Ain't got time for Covid vaccines and brainwashed into believen there are more than 2 Genders and you can be anyone of those anytime you want. :lol:
Just fyi no one out there cares what you have to say on twitter. Or what i say for that matter. It's all garbage.

Do you do tiktok videos too? :lol:
Skol
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Done with this guy. :ban: