Now THAT is how you close out a game, Kittens!

This is where threads go to die. If you want to talk Smack or get out of hand, this is where your post will end up. All Smack talk will be moved here with no shadow links left in the original forum!

Moderator: Moderators

Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Now THAT is how you close out a game, Kittens!

Post by Hunter Morrow » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:10 pm

Way to cough up a 21-3 lead.

Good job!

The Lions are gonna be garbage this year. I don't think any team from the NFC North is anything special.
0 x

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: Now THAT is how you close out a game, Kittens!

Post by Jordysghost » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:03 am

Hunter Morrow wrote:Way to cough up a 21-3 lead.

Good job!

The Lions are gonna be garbage this year. I don't think any team from the NFC North is anything special.
I think the Packers are the best team in the conference, and I think the Vikings are a legit playoff contender, writing the NFC North of wouldn't make sense to me.
0 x
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011

jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:10 pm

Arizona so far looks to be the best team in the NFC IMO their defense is better than GB's

AFC New England looks to be the best .. not even close seconds so far ...
0 x
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:21 am

jackal wrote:Arizona so far looks to be the best team in the NFC IMO their defense is better than GB's

AFC New England looks to be the best .. not even close seconds so far ...
Maybe so but I dont think the the Cardinals have a good enough D to close the massive gap between them and the Packers QBs.

Also, I think the Broncos at least qualify when it comes to being a close second in the AFC.
0 x
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011