Rolando McClain Worth Targeting Next Season?

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

thatguy
Hall of Famer

Rolando McClain Worth Targeting Next Season?

Post by thatguy »

Just read an awesome story about Rolando McClain's departure from football to get himself right. He says that he'll "probably come back" because he wants to enjoy the game and see what it feels like to play with a clear head.

Anyone think that he'd be worth a shot in purple come next season?

You can read the story here: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/98825 ... osed-exile
"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it." ~Thucydides
ThePiper
Transition Player

Re: Rolando McClain Worth Targeting Next Season?

Post by ThePiper »

You know what really pisses me off? The fact that we didn't target Vontaze Burfict. I said before the draft we should draft him with a 6th or 7th pick, because I knew someone was going to pick him up as a undrafted free agent. At the combine everyone said he was slow blah blah blah. He was great in college, and was a hard hitter. I remember people here saying no way, we should not get him. Now look at him.....he is leading the league in tackles in his second year........
mondry
Hall of Famer

Post by mondry »

This team can't afford to not pursue any possible talent so I would say he's worth looking into for sure.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

No thanks. This isn't the kind of "talent" we need to pursue.