8.2Percent

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

whatdaproblemis0
Starter

8.2Percent

Post by whatdaproblemis0 »

Our chances of making the playoffs....Figured Id pour some gasoline on the fire :smilevike:

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NFL.html
yezzir
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: 8.2Percent

Post by yezzir »

I got the marshmallows and crackers.
Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Raptorman »

whatdaproblemis0 wrote:Our chances of making the playoffs....Figured Id pour some gasoline on the fire :smilevike:

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NFL.html
So what you are saying is they have a chance? Alrighty then. :D
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966
yezzir
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by yezzir »

Raptorman wrote: So what you are saying is they have a chance? Alrighty then. :D

tradster
Practice Squad

Post by tradster »

At this point I think I start cheering for 0-16. At that point think we are rid of Ponder, Frazier, Spielman and hopefully have a chance at Manziel.
Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Reignman »

tradster wrote:At this point I think I start cheering for 0-16. At that point think we are rid of Ponder, Frazier, Spielman and hopefully have a chance at Manziel.
Oh man, if we go 0-16 I'm done with this franchise. I couldn't handle that kind of embarrassment. I mean it's bad enough everyone is laughing at us for Ponder, we can't end up in anymore categories with Detroit.
"Our playoff loss to the Vikings in '87 was probably the most traumatic experience I had in sports." -- Bill Walsh
vikingsfansince07
Practice Squad

Post by vikingsfansince07 »

tradster wrote:At this point I think I start cheering for 0-16. At that point think we are rid of Ponder, Frazier, Spielman and hopefully have a chance at Manziel.

That is a great idea, although the only thing that worries me about Manziel is that he ends up like Todd Marinovich.

BTW isn't he just a sophomore in college.
tradster
Practice Squad

Post by tradster »

Believe Manziel had a redshirt year so is eligible to enter next years draft. Think it is 3 years out of high school so if they redshirt a year they should be eligible after playing two.
tradster
Practice Squad

Post by tradster »

On Manziel, I really wanted to see him fall on his face this year because of all the off field stuff but I can't believe some of he throws he makes. Don't know if he will be a big time NFL QB but would be fun to see someone in purple where you think you are still have a chance in a shootout.
Orion
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Orion »

hey- 13-3 is still a possibility! haha
When you're born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.
radar55
All Pro Elite Player

Post by radar55 »

yezzir wrote:I got the marshmallows and crackers.
I'll bring the Hershey bars and we can make shmores (sp) ?
Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Reignman »

What was our chances before the season started?

Also they still give us a 0.2% chance to win the Superbowl xD. :cheer:
"Our playoff loss to the Vikings in '87 was probably the most traumatic experience I had in sports." -- Bill Walsh
yezzir
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by yezzir »

Why am I wishing Musgrave is found passed out early Sunday morning outside of some London bar?
Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Reignman »

yezzir wrote:Why am I wishing Musgrave is found passed out early Sunday morning outside of some London bar?
Heck I'm hoping they get him drunk before the game. Maybe then he'll call a creative game.
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »