Lions-Packers TNF

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Craws84
Starter

Re: Lions-Packers TNF

Post by Craws84 »

Skoltastic_Voyage wrote: Wonder why... Favre into Rodgers and a million wins later...
Exactly

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

All I have to say is I'm pretty damn happy we already played the Lions twice this year.
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

S197 wrote:All I have to say is I'm pretty damn happy we already played the Lions twice this year.
First they make Philly look abysmal, now they are gonna win I think a three or four score romp on the Packers.

We definitely played them at the right time.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Lions just snapped a Packers streak of 56 straight games of not being shut out in the first half.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Packers, oh Packers, whereart thou my Packers?
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Why the #### did your corners suck bad enough to give me false hope in the validity of our WRs? Why Vikings?????
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Skoltastic_Voyage
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Skoltastic_Voyage »

Jordysghost wrote:Packers, oh Packers, whereart thou my Packers?
At a "bear" club.

oh and the line is "Wherefore art thou Romeo". Which actually mean why. As in "why are you Romeo" meaning "Why did you have to be a Montague?”

'Cause learning.
Last edited by Skoltastic_Voyage on Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My guide to being a Vikings fan:
Step 1.) Drink beer.
Step 2.) See step 1.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Tis the crulest of humor.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Jordysghost wrote:Why the #### did your corners suck bad enough to give me false hope in the validity of our WRs? Why Vikings?????
:lol:

The Vikings always forget how to play when they play the Packers. We hate it, too.
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Jordysghost wrote: So i can pretty much assume no matter what happens or what gets called you are just going to claim the Packers have referential bias until the end of time?

They have till now, why would you think anything would stop? Their baby was Favre (and Maddens greatest joy in life) and when Rogers started, the Refs showed it was business as usual.
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

bad PI calls, benefiting GB on both sides of the ball...but Rodgers shouldn't have been called for grounding.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Skoltastic_Voyage wrote: At a "bear" club.
At least those guys have some passion.
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

Jordysghost wrote:Why the #### did your corners suck bad enough to give me false hope in the validity of our WRs? Why Vikings?????
Sendintheclowns is a job saver. That and if our front 4 doesn't get pressure (which happens with distressing regularity), we give teams an eternity to pass on our crummier secondary guys.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

fiestavike wrote:bad PI calls, benefiting GB on both sides of the ball...but Rodgers shouldn't have been called for grounding.
The second pi was the right call.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Here, you might like this: Breakdown: Rodgers vs Vikings