#DomeFuneral roll call

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Re: #DomeFuneral roll call

Post by NextQuestion »

Baseball in general is like the funeral you skip. People will erupt if Mauer doesn't swing at a pitch that's outside and called a ball, but god forbid we actually hit a HR it's a nice/polite golf clap.
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.
thatguy
Hall of Famer

Post by thatguy »

NextQuestion wrote:Baseball in general is like the funeral you skip. People will erupt if Mauer doesn't swing at a pitch that's outside and called a ball, but god forbid we actually hit a HR it's a nice/polite golf clap.
What in the world does that even mean?
"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it." ~Thucydides
Barry
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Barry »

Sadly I've never been to the dome. (Hell, I've never been to Minnesota) Hopefully I will get to see the Vikes play in the new stadium one day. As it is, the only places I've seem the Vikings play are old Fulton County Stadium in Atlanta, The Georgia Dome and Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte.
Fan of:
Hanahan Hawks
South Carolina Gamecocks
Minnesota Vikings
Charleston Battery
FC Bayern München
USMNT & Die Nationalmannschaft