Suckage

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

JJBreaksRecords
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Suckage

Post by JJBreaksRecords »

Do poster realize why the odds makers have no respect for the Vikings? Its because we honestly suck. The horseshoe is dislodged.
Tark
Starter

Re: Suckage

Post by Tark »

Remind me again....which team is in the play offs? We will fall to the #3 seed as if that matters.
JJBreaksRecords
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Tark wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:46 pm Remind me again....which team is in the play offs? We will fall to the #3 seed as if that matters.
Really? Road games and the VIkings dont mix. But they are 1 and done regardless.
Tark
Starter

Post by Tark »

Agreed. No comeback today.....
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:41 pm Do poster realize why the odds makers have no respect for the Vikings? Its because we honestly suck. The horseshoe is dislodged.
I thought it was dislodged after the Cowboy game or was it the Eagle game. I forget. It's dislodged after every lose. The 49ers are fighting for there lives against the Raiders who have already packed it in. So much for blowing out the stiffs.
JJBreaksRecords
Pro Bowl Elite Player

CharVike wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:12 pm
JJBreaksRecords wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:41 pm Do poster realize why the odds makers have no respect for the Vikings? Its because we honestly suck. The horseshoe is dislodged.
I thought it was dislodged after the Cowboy game or was it the Eagle game. I forget. It's dislodged after every lose. The 49ers are fighting for there lives against the Raiders who have already packed it in. So much for blowing out the stiffs.
Exactly. The 49ers can deal with injuries. The Vikings cant.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:23 pm
CharVike wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:12 pm
The 49ers can deal with injuries? They are struggling to beat Jarrett Stidham and the lifeless raiders. What are you talking about?
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
JJBreaksRecords
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:28 pm
JJBreaksRecords wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:23 pm

The 49ers can deal with injuries? They are struggling to beat Jarrett Stidham and the lifeless raiders. What are you talking about?
Cause they were winning with their 3rd string QB. And 2nd string. Most of the season. Today was total chaos between Cosuins and Reeds. Cousins lost all his composure. They won the game Percy. We have the number 3 seed.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:36 pm
Pondering Her Percy wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:28 pm

Cause they were winning with their 3rd string QB. And 2nd string. Most of the season. Today was total chaos between Cosuins and Reeds. Cousins lost all his composure. They won the game Percy. We have the number 3 seed.
Let’s not act like Trey lance was a legitimate #1. He lost the opener to the pathetic bears and was done for the year. Garappolo was clearly the better QB. And regardless, it was against Stidham and the lifeless raiders

As for the 3 seed, I actually think we’re better off against the giants compared to Detroit or GB.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:56 pm
JJBreaksRecords wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:36 pm

Let’s not act like Trey lance was a legitimate #1. He lost the opener to the pathetic bears and was done for the year. Garappolo was clearly the better QB. And regardless, it was against Stidham and the lifeless raiders

As for the 3 seed, I actually think we’re better off against the giants compared to Detroit or GB.
I said weeks ago losing the first 2 was a break for them. They had no choice but to play Lance because of the price they paid. We lost a game today. I highly doubt we ever swept Rodgers. It's not the end of the world and really makes little difference. No 1 guarantees nothing.
JJBreaksRecords
Pro Bowl Elite Player

CharVike wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:03 pm
Pondering Her Percy wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:56 pm

I said weeks ago losing the first 2 was a break for them. They had no choice but to play Lance because of the price they paid. We lost a game today. I highly doubt we ever swept Rodgers. It's not the end of the world and really makes little difference. No 1 guarantees nothing.
It sure would have helped to come on strong in Dec-Jan instead of a loss like this. We dont play well on the road.I mean really, you would have just given up on a No 1 seed? Never heard of that before. This is the time good teams should stay strong.
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

JJBreaksRecords wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:06 pm
CharVike wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:03 pm
It sure would have helped to come on strong in Dec-Jan instead of a loss like this. We dont play well on the road.I mean really, you would have just given up on a No 1 seed? Never heard of that before. This is the time good teams should stay strong.
We weren't No 1. It guarantees nothing but HFA. The Eagles are stumbling and face it you should be able to beat that Saint squad at home. We beat them on a neutral field. So if we cream the Bears would that be coming on strong? We are what we are at this point. Hopefully O'Neil is ok and we get closer to healthy than we have been all year. That's key. When we get beat there's no doubt about it.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

CharVike wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:14 pm
JJBreaksRecords wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:06 pm

We weren't No 1. It guarantees nothing but HFA. The Eagles are stumbling and face it you should be able to beat that Saint squad at home. We beat them on a natural field. So if we cream the Bears would that be coming on strong? We are what we are at this point. Hopefully O'Neil is ok and we get closer to healthy than we have been all year. That's key. When we get beat there's no doubt about it.
Exactly. Two number 4 seeds played each other in the SB last year. Nothing is guaranteed
-Chazz Palminteri
allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Post by allday1991 »

Did I really just see a comparison to the 49ers? You can’t have the purple shades on that much. 49ers were on what a 9 game win streak with +148 point differential in the nfl with a 3 string qb and we sit at -19 with our starting qb? You know how ridiculous this sounds, they have one close game every now and then we’ll we always do, sitting here in disbelief that people are even considering us on that level, listen I love the Vikings and want them to win but like the OP said there is a clear reason Vegas has us as huge dogs. Point differential doesn’t lie I don’t care what anyone says, look it up now and you’ll notice good teams are at the top and exactly where we fall in that.
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson
quiznut1
Practice Squad

Post by quiznut1 »

I've said it for a while, and nothing changes my mind after today's game.

We will win 1 playoff game if we're fortunate, but 2 consecutive games ain't happening.

There's too many glaring weaknesses / inconsistencies that are obvious to other teams, and they will be exposed come playoff time.