Anthony Harris Signs With Eagles

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Rhodes Closed
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Anthony Harris Signs With Eagles

Post by Rhodes Closed »

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter ... 4715669504

Well, there goes Harris. Looks like Patrick Peterson is now more likely to move to safety.
Maelstrom88
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Anthony Harris Signs With Eagles

Post by Maelstrom88 »

I haven't heard anything on Neal in awhile. I'm glad they didn't break the bank for Harris a year ago but I still would have liked to have seen him back.
mael·strom

a powerful whirlpool in the sea or a river.

a situation or state of confused movement or violent turmoil.
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

Maelstrom88 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:49 pm I haven't heard anything on Neal in awhile. I'm glad they didn't break the bank for Harris a year ago but I still would have liked to have seen him back.
I just saw that Neal is deciding on Jets or Cowboys so he is not coming to Vikings thankfully and not me, Harris sucked last year so I do not want Harris back
Maelstrom88
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Maelstrom88 »

RandyMoss84 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:56 pm
Maelstrom88 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:49 pm I haven't heard anything on Neal in awhile. I'm glad they didn't break the bank for Harris a year ago but I still would have liked to have seen him back.
I just saw that Neal is deciding on Jets or Cowboys so he is not coming to Vikings thankfully and not me, Harris sucked last year so I do not want Harris back
Didn't know that about Neal thanks for the info. Yeah I guess I was hoping he'd cone back cheap and have a bounce back year. I wonder who will be the FS next year now?
mael·strom

a powerful whirlpool in the sea or a river.

a situation or state of confused movement or violent turmoil.
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

Maelstrom88 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:12 pm
RandyMoss84 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:56 pm

Didn't know that about Neal thanks for the info. Yeah I guess I was hoping he'd cone back cheap and have a bounce back year. I wonder who will be the FS next year now?
Peterson or Vikings will draft a safety
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Wow $5 mil. His market value took a big time hit.
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood »

Only $5million he got? We couldn't get him back for that price?
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Rumor is he didn't want to come back. You can't blame him. We tagged him, saddled him with a bunch of rookies, and now he's getting a cheap 1-year deal instead of a lucrative long-term deal he would have got last year.
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

S197 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:22 pm Rumor is he didn't want to come back. You can't blame him. We tagged him, saddled him with a bunch of rookies, and now he's getting a cheap 1-year deal instead of a lucrative long-term deal he would have got last year.
Yeah, I do not blame him for not wanting to come back, I wish him the best with the Eagles
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

Sendejo... isn't he Zim's buddy also. There are a #### load of guys out there. I don't think they wanted Harris. He had a good year was franchised a then was pitiful. Maybe the kid below will get a shot. Nice size.

Myles Dorn
SAFETY
Experience: R

Height: 6-2

Weight: 205 lbs

College: North Carolina
Rhodes Closed
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Rhodes Closed »

Harrison Smith has been humorously campaigning for Jamarca Sanford to come out of retirement. What a player he was back in the day.
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

Rhodes Closed wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:39 pm Harrison Smith has been humorously campaigning for Jamarca Sanford to come out of retirement. What a player he was back in the day.
I hope Jamarca stays retired for his health and let him enjoy retirement
VikingTom
Starter

Post by VikingTom »

Rhodes Closed wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:38 pm https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter ... 4715669504

Well, there goes Harris. Looks like Patrick Peterson is now more likely to move to safety.
Peterson to safety is a thought, though I do not think that is the plan for now. Still many questions at CB and slot. Is Hughes finally 100%? Vikings have young talent at both CB positions, did they benefit from last years on field lessons? Adding Peterson gives the Vikings options and finally good depth. Kind of a wait and see on who plays where. Certainly Peterson was not signed to sit on the bench.

Was too bad Vikings were unable to find a deal for Harris last year. I wonder if they were asking too much? Regardless, sorry to see him go, wish him the best.
Rhodes Closed
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Rhodes Closed »

:wallbang:
RandyMoss84 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:41 am
Rhodes Closed wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:39 pm Harrison Smith has been humorously campaigning for Jamarca Sanford to come out of retirement. What a player he was back in the day.
I hope Jamarca stays retired for his health and let him enjoy retirement
I'm pretty sure it's all tongue-in-cheek because Jamarca said he'd play for free and that he's a Viking for life. :lol: