Vikings-Packers Game Day

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Vikings-Packers Game Day

Post by RandyMoss84 »

I hope Vikings will defeat the Packers somehow, I am tired of losing to the Packers and I do not care about high draft picks like some of you do, defeat the Packers! :rock:
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Vikings-Packers Game Day

Post by Texas Vike »

RandyMoss84 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:42 am I hope Vikings will defeat the Packers somehow, I am tired of losing to the Packers and I do not care about high draft picks like some of you do, defeat the Packers! :rock:
This season is a lost cause, so today is a low stress Vikes-Pack matchup. If we somehow win, that's great, it's always fun to beat the Packers. If we lose, as I expect, so be it, we get a better pick and hopefully take a step towards doing what we need to do: which is shaking things up from the top down.
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

Texas Vike wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:45 am
RandyMoss84 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:42 am I hope Vikings will defeat the Packers somehow, I am tired of losing to the Packers and I do not care about high draft picks like some of you do, defeat the Packers! :rock:
This season is a lost cause, so today is a low stress Vikes-Pack matchup. If we somehow win, that's great, it's always fun to beat the Packers. If we lose, as I expect, so be it, we get a better pick and hopefully take a step towards doing what we need to do: which is shaking things up from the top down.
Do not hold your breath on it
Maelstrom88
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Maelstrom88 »

That's where I'm at. I'll never turn down a win against them but there is a silver lining if they lose.
mael·strom

a powerful whirlpool in the sea or a river.

a situation or state of confused movement or violent turmoil.
psjordan
All Pro Elite Player

Post by psjordan »

RandyMoss84 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:46 am
Texas Vike wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:45 am hopefully take a step towards doing what we need to do: which is shaking things up from the top down.
Unless you can hold your breath for 18 months. Then I think you'll be fine.

I'm torn on the win vs. higher pick plus replacing staff of importance. If a blowout loss leads to the latter, I'm all for getting the pain over with. Please just do NOT lose in OT today.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

:lol: Yeah, I'm not holding my breath for sure. In fact, these days I just don't care nearly as much. Eventually, they'll make a change and I'll start paying closer attention and invest emotionally anew. Until then, I'm kind of blissfully indifferent and focused on other, more enjoyable things.
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

Texas Vike wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:36 am

:lol: Yeah, I'm not holding my breath for sure. In fact, these days I just don't care nearly as much. Eventually, they'll make a change and I'll start paying closer attention and invest emotionally anew. Until then, I'm kind of blissfully indifferent and focused on other, more enjoyable things.
And that is what you should be doing! :thumbsup:
Tark
Starter

Post by Tark »

I'm expecting a world class a## whooping today. Not administered by the Vikings. The Slackers will win by two touchdowns or more. :wallbang: Maybe less considering garbage time Cousins. I hope I'm wrong.
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

Tark wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:22 am I'm expecting a world class a## whooping today. Not administered by the Vikings. The Slackers will win by two touchdowns or more. :wallbang: Maybe less considering garbage time Cousins. I hope I'm wrong.
I always call them the Pukers :lol:
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Bowhunting Viking »

RandyMoss84 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:58 am
Tark wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:22 am I'm expecting a world class a## whooping today. Not administered by the Vikings. The Slackers will win by two touchdowns or more. :wallbang: Maybe less considering garbage time Cousins. I hope I'm wrong.
I always call them the Pukers :lol:
As do I !! And always refer to the Pukers QB as Erin. In game day I also refer to him as m@$%×÷$<×>=r, c+÷*%$@<÷r, A@%÷^×<*e, D@+÷×&%÷>d and all kind of other things that really makes the wife mad.
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

All of this talk about clean, turnover free football has me worried that Kirk Cousins is going to be playing tighter than a frog's keister and we won't be able to get points on the board. I'm really not feeling this one.
Maelstrom88
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Maelstrom88 »

I'm so sick of this "well they're young" excuse for the secondary. No they're just not good. Winfield Jr., who they should have drafted over Gladney, is also young and he's already a pro bowl caliber player. He's also playing at a high level without the supposed cornerback whisperer Zimmer coaching him up. I suppose they didn't draft him because we're "set at safety". Um, no we aren't. Smith is set to make 11 million next year with zero cap hit if cut. He's not worth 11 million. He's overrated by this fan base imo. Harris is gone after this year and hasn't been as good. Winfield could have played slot corner this year anyway.

Players don't like Zimmer. That's why Gladney ignored him, Rhodes didn't want to play for him, Diggs didn't want to play for him.
mael·strom

halfgiz
Career Elite Player

Post by halfgiz »

Vikings playing a good game. Kirk is also having a good day!
But Cook has 22 carries and 140 yards. Spread the running load out please!
Maelstrom88
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Maelstrom88 »

Dalvin isn't always healthy but when he is he prefers Dos Equis. He's the most interesting back in the world.
mael·strom

RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

Suck it Packers! Upsetting the Packers at Lambeau Field is a great day! :rock: :v): :banana: :appl: