Yesterday’s games.

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Foreman44
Transition Player

Yesterday’s games.

Post by Foreman44 »

Since not being able to watch the Vikings game live, I watched the Red Zone yesterday,,, Glad I did, lots of exciting games,,

What about Detroit Atlanta. Seasaw game.. Detroit using all its time outs. Atlanta has the ball needing a fb to win. Falcons needed to run clock out for win. Gurly broke loose. Tried to stop short of scoring.but went to far,scored. Atlanta with a minute scores the winning td as time expired.

Saints and Panthers game seasawed, as did the Browns and Bengals all the way to the end.

Steelers was kicking Tennessee butt and came back only to lose on a missed fb as time ran out.

Thought the jets had a shot at there first win over Buffalo

After thought.. I am no cowboys fan. More the hater... but, I thought the cowboys were sitting pretty with Dalton backing up Dak... figured This may be the best offensive unit he has played with. But looking like the cowpukes and Dalton stink
Foreman44
Transition Player

Re: Yesterday’s games.

Post by Foreman44 »

Fb should be Fg. Didn’t see how to edit
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Bowhunting Viking »

It just made me want to puke watching Tannehill bring the Titans back and put them in a position to win when all looked lost. Watching Murray lead the Cards to an OT win against the MIGHTY SEACHICKENS. Watching Mayfield overcome a horrendous start , get it together and play outta his mind and lead his team to a comeback win, in incredible fashion.
That's right 1 QB who was pretty much put out to pasture and 2 young guys.
All the while we are paying a "so called missing peice franchise QB " and thief's ransom to lead us to.... losses and cap hell.
Yea... I wanted to puke.
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Bowhunting Viking wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:16 am It just made me want to puke watching Tannehill bring the Titans back and put them in a position to win when all looked lost. Watching Murray lead the Cards to an OT win against the MIGHTY SEACHICKENS. Watching Mayfield overcome a horrendous start , get it together and play outta his mind and lead his team to a comeback win, in incredible fashion.
All the while we are paying a "so called missing peice franchise QB " and thief's ransom to lead us to.... losses and cap hell.
Yea... I wanted to puke.
On one hand, I’m happy for Kevin Stefanski. He’s got the Browns, yes the Browns, at 5-2. And for all of Mayfield’s warts, Stefanski is getting the most out of him.

On the other hand, I’m thinking Stefanski should be OUR coach, not Museum Relic Zimmer.

For the record, I’m stoked that Arizona beat Seattle. There is no luckier team in football than the Seachickens, and when Gonzalez missed that field goal in OT, I thought Seattle was gonna back into another lucky win. But then don’t look now, Isaiah Simmons, an actual first-rounder who is not a cornerback, makes a play for the Cardinals. Easy team to like.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Bowhunting Viking »

Oh I was ecstatic to see the Seachickens get beat. The Saints, the Pukers and the Cowgirls... HATE them all.
Just made me sick seeing a QB do that when ours can't seem to
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!
YikesVikes
All Pro Elite Player

Post by YikesVikes »

Yesterday's games pissed me off. We were almost in 2 place in the draft order but the Falcons gave it up, the jets loss after leading and other games didn't bounce our way. Great news, Aaron is coming to smack us down. 1-6 here we come.
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:07 am
Bowhunting Viking wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:16 am It just made me want to puke watching Tannehill bring the Titans back and put them in a position to win when all looked lost. Watching Murray lead the Cards to an OT win against the MIGHTY SEACHICKENS. Watching Mayfield overcome a horrendous start , get it together and play outta his mind and lead his team to a comeback win, in incredible fashion.
Yea... I wanted to puke.
On one hand, I’m happy for Kevin Stefanski. He’s got the Browns, yes the Browns, at 5-2. And for all of Mayfield’s warts, Stefanski is getting the most out of him.

On the other hand, I’m thinking Stefanski should be OUR coach, not Museum Relic Zimmer.

For the record, I’m stoked that Arizona beat Seattle. There is no luckier team in football than the Seachickens, and when Gonzalez missed that field goal in OT, I thought Seattle was gonna back into another lucky win. But then don’t look now, Isaiah Simmons, an actual first-rounder who is not a cornerback, makes a play for the Cardinals. Easy team to like.
I remember Brown fans are not happy with the hire of Stefanski, they should change their minds now, Stefanski is doing a very good job this year
Foreman44
Transition Player

Post by Foreman44 »

I wish Stephanski and Cleveland well. Just can’t stand mayfield
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

This button should do it for you:
save.PNG
save.PNG (25.8 KiB) Viewed 561 times
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

Funny how no complaints about this thread as it has nothing to do with the VIkings..

Thursday night game Panthers vs Falcons.

Boy do I miss Bridgewater. I'm happy he's doing well in Carolina. So far he has zero time to throw but is making quick decisions, even threw a block to spring Davis for extra yards.
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014
Foreman44
Transition Player

Post by Foreman44 »

Thanks Cliff in updating me how to edit, I did notice that later. Appreciate it,